NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

1 minute ago, CharB said:

I am! It's driving me crazy! I called the online help center and they are looking into it... I had to send them a screenshot and now I am waiting for a reply. No idea what is going on :(

Keep us posted! 

14 minutes ago, ldresearch said:

I'm in psychology and just received my acceptance letter!

Congratulations!! Did you receive CGS or PGS? Your result makes me a little hopeful. I have been analyzing that a few of us got CGS then PGS  then wait-list and then-after rejection. So, I thought now probably the remaining applicants might get rejection. but your result breaks the series of my analysis... gave me relief!!

1 minute ago, Darshana Upadhyay said:

Congratulations!! Did you receive CGS or PGS? Your result makes me a little hopeful. I have been analyzing that a few of us got CGS then PGS  then wait-list and then-after rejection. So, I thought now probably the remaining applicants might get rejection. but your result breaks the series of my analysis... gave me relief!!

I got CGS, but I'm outside of Canada so I'll need to decline and accept the PGS instead!

Would someone who got their result mind posting a screenshot (with identifying factors blacked out, of course) showing what it looks like when your result is uploaded to extranet? I think it would put a lot of our minds at ease so we can know what to look for! ?

18 minutes ago, illuminatice said:

Would someone who got their result mind posting a screenshot (with identifying factors blacked out, of course) showing what it looks like when your result is uploaded to extranet? I think it would put a lot of our minds at ease so we can know what to look for! ?

236468102_ScreenShot2021-04-27at10_54_22AM.png.d519d3ffd11ddc2d88fadc6af4a08187.png

Does this help?

1 minute ago, ldresearch said:

236468102_ScreenShot2021-04-27at10_54_22AM.png.d519d3ffd11ddc2d88fadc6af4a08187.png

Does this help?

Shoot I'm sorry, I'm not sure if it worked. It shows a little PDF document that says: CGSD_Name_Notification of Results_#_2021

I'm at uottawa and my pgsd submission status is still "Submitted".. Should it have changed to "Approved" if it was sent from uottawa reviewers to NSERC? Or do y'all still see "Submitted" as well? This is where I'm looking btw nserc-crsng.gc.ca/OnlineServices-ServicesEnLigne

2 minutes ago, choccymilk said:

I'm at uottawa and my pgsd submission status is still "Submitted".. Should it have changed to "Approved" if it was sent from uottawa reviewers to NSERC? Or do y'all still see "Submitted" as well? This is where I'm looking btw nserc-crsng.gc.ca/OnlineServices-ServicesEnLigne

Mine says 'received':
image.thumb.png.4234ca28729a45efeea4c5e62122139b.png

6 minutes ago, choccymilk said:

I just checked...mine also said "Received"..did you pass the competition at the University level? 

7 minutes ago, choccymilk said:

I've been told that if it says "Submitted" then your application was not sent up to NSERC from UOttawa. If it says "Received" then it was passed on to NSERC.

8 minutes ago, choccymilk said:

It should say "Received" which indicates NSERC has gotten your application. If it still says "Submitted" it probably didn't get pass your University competition

3 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

I just checked...mine also said "Received"..did you pass the competition at the University level? 

I guess I didn't? I checked in with the uni about this in January, asking 'does this mean I didn't get it? They told me: "No, the submission status means it has been sent for evaluation. The evaluation is still in the hands of the Office of the Vice-Provost and the agencies. We should know the names of the winners by April 2021." I guess at this point it does mean I didn't get it. Thanks all!

14 minutes ago, choccymilk said:

Did you receive an email from NSERC with a link to an extranet portal (it's a different portal than the one you submitted your application)? I would suggest writing to your university asap to make sure your application was sucessful for the national competition. Best of luck I hope it gets resolved quickly for you

Edited by Methomz

3 minutes ago, Pouty_Scouty said:

EEEEEEEEK! Just got my results! I received a PGS-D. Was totally not expecting that. Super excited!

Did you just keep refreshing the Extranet page? Or an email? If it's by uni I'll hopefully know soon . . .