DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

4 hours ago, sinosuke93 said:

Indonesia, so I guess, final decision for other country in Asia Pacific region should not be far behind.

What's your major you apply for

8 hours ago, Akbar I said:

ERP results in Uzbekistan are out. They didn't get any message yet. But their status on the portal has changed

All disc applicants are still waiting. 

hello, have you applied to All disciplines Master ? what is your status ?

2 hours ago, inom_johnn said:

hello, have you applied to All disciplines Master ? what is your status ?

Yes, Master All disc. Still selection made. All of our status is the same. I think today our results will be announced

For all Australian applicants, I just got an email from the DAAD office in Sydney saying that they have been told by the head office in Bonn that the results for the master of all disciplines scholarships will be at least 2 weeks!

Edited by Stoney

@_Bea_ @axe12

Did you get any emails yet? I don't know if you read my post from a couple of days ago, but I'm kinda giving up here. I think they have already sent out all the invitations, considering they said it was going to take until the first days of April. It's so sad, I thought I had a shot at this...

On 4/10/2021 at 7:27 PM, Martacapp said:

Hey! No news yet... I also emailed them a couple weeks ago and they told me they were going to send out the invitations to the interview until mid April. They also told me that those who don't get selected for the interview will get the rejection letter only at the end of the process, so like May or June. I guess that the fact that none of us got any invitation yet is a good sign. Hopefully we will hear something next week!!

Nothing here as well... I also thought there was hope :(
It would have been nice to know we didn't make it before and not waiting until now to find out... Let's wait for the official results but I also have the feeling we didn't win it ?

No news here too. The status is still "paper copies received". I don't know if giving up on hope can do us any good or even staying hopeful is any better. It would be better to receive a response to just get rid of the anxiety. 

8 minutes ago, _Bea_ said:

Nothing here as well... I also thought there was hope :(
It would have been nice to know we didn't make it before and not waiting until now to find out... Let's wait for the official results but I also have the feeling we didn't win it ?

Unfortunately they will send the rejection letters at the end of the process, not before May or June, and at this point I'm just done trying to think that for some kind of reason they are still going through the pre-selection. This thing is literally driving me nuts and I can't keep checking my inbox every 10 minutes? 

Let's keep each other posted in case something crazy happens but I'm definitely done hoping haha

32 minutes ago, AHPK said:

No news for Phd from Asia Pacific yet? 

Waiting is killing me hardly.

Still Paper copies received and funding end date changed.

Horrible

Mine is nothing changed. Still application submitted and scholarship end date didn't change.

1 hour ago, AHPK said:

No news for Phd from Asia Pacific yet? 

Waiting is killing me hardly.

Still Paper copies received and funding end date changed.

Horrible

Indonesia and Vietnam has announced the result two days ago, but in Vietnam no Award Letter has been sent, yet. In Indonesia, the Award Letter has been sent yesterday.

Probably and hopefully, other countries will follow suit this week.

Good luck for you!

40 minutes ago, sinosuke93 said:

Indonesia and Vietnam has announced the result two days ago, but in Vietnam no Award Letter has been sent, yet. In Indonesia, the Award Letter has been sent yesterday.

Probably and hopefully, other countries will follow suit this week.

Good luck for you!

I received rewards email 3 hours ago. Update from Vietnam for grant doctorate

No news here either (All Disciplines). Still 'paper copies received' since they don't seem to do interviews in Belgium... 

I really do hope they let us know before the end of April. In the automatic reply I got, they said they make the decision in March and update you 3 weeks after their meeting... Should be any time soon. Good luck with the waiting everyone! I feel like a rejection gets more and more devastating the longer you hope :'(

20 minutes ago, AHPK said:

I just had a result.

They said unfortunately they won't be able to give a scholarship to me. However, I have been nominated as a reserve candidate. Very sad and frustrated.

Anyway, Best luck to all of you guys!

I am so sorry for that. I hope that you will get it or something. Don't lose your hope.

Which country and subject you are? May I ask.