Counselling Psychology Applicants 2022 CANADA

cofffeee

1 hour ago, Jazzandcoffee said:

Results for U of L admissions went out this morning I believe. Congrats to those that got in! 

If anyone did get offered admission and is planning on accepting let me know! It would be nice to know someone whose in the program as well!

also did you do an interview? 

7 hours ago, Jazzandcoffee said:

Results for U of L admissions went out this morning I believe. Congrats to those that got in! 

If anyone did get offered admission and is planning on accepting let me know! It would be nice to know someone whose in the program as well!

I am currently a student in the MEd program, feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Congrats on your acceptance!

3 hours ago, MHTherapy said:

Has anyone tried emailing Guelph or Western to find out when they’ll be sending interview invites? Last year around this time they had already sent them out. The waiting game is truly killing me right now ??

I believe last year interviews for Western were sent out on the 11 and around the same time the year before so my guess is we’ll know by Friday. 

1 hour ago, maryck07 said:

Anybody hear back from McGill Counselling yet? Anxiously awaiting here!

Nope, came here to ask that too haha. Normally the individual POI's reach out for interviews so if absolutely nobody has heard anything then either they're really slow this year or not even interviewing.

I see this year they don't have anything about interviews written on the admissions page; I know the admissions requirements changed somewhat from last year (like the SOP) but I would be very surprised if they aren't interviewing... they must just be having a slow cycle or something

41 minutes ago, psyc1818 said:

Has anyone heard back from UofT MEd program? When do they usually send out acceptances?

So anxious over here as well! This waiting game is the worst.

I haven't heard back yet! on last years forum people started hearing back around March break and some only heard back in April?

Edited by anxiouspsyc