Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

I have insider information (from one of the grad students there), that Columbia will finalize their decisions this week. So I would also bet on this as this will happen with probability 1 :)

I guess it will be Thursday or Friday!

Michigan should be today, since starting tomorrow, it's no longer early in the weak, but rather middle!

Columbia Thursday of Friday, Stanford Friday or Monday/Tuesday. NW this week possibly? MIT also?

Edited by IRToni

Does anyone have any info about Emory? I see three acceptances and one rejection on the board, but I haven't heard anything myself! I didn't feel good about my interview so I'm expecting a rejection, but don't know what it means if people who've been accepted and people who've been rejected have both heard back!

Wow wow wee wow.  Someone got into Oxford.

I would think the acceptance is fake, though. 5-year fellowship for a three- or four-year program? Seems fishy. If anyone is willing to claim, though, congrats and all the best to you!

I would think the acceptance is fake, though. 5-year fellowship for a three- or four-year program? Seems fishy. If anyone is willing to claim, though, congrats and all the best to you!

I was also a little stranged out because I thought that UK DPhil's worked differently.  I guess I'm too gullible.

Claiming the first Princeton admit.  Hooray!

I thought the email was spam, but a notification from KRISTOPHER RAMSAY MUST BE NO JOKE RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Congrats, and see you at Princeton! 

Congratulations to the Princeton, ND and Vandy accepts! (And everyone else I'm forgetting!)

Can any of the ND and Vanderbilt accepts confirm whether their status has changed online? I'm going to go check, but I am admittedly not very confident now...