Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

Is Princeton just mass emailing or are they trickling in acceptances throughout the day? From all these posts I am assuming a mass email (which I did not receive lol...so I will presume rejection), but looking through last year's posts it also seems they accepted people over a few days via email...

Congrats to those admitted! 

It is an automatic email I think. Mine came at 9:00am. When I came back to the forum people are already claiming Princeton offers. I assume they received it at the same time.  

to the earlier question about Vanderbilt application status updates: I was accepted and my application status hasn't changed. It is entirely possible that I am not looking in the right place, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks! Mine hasn't changed, so I suppose it's logical to assume a reject, even if a little early.

Official rejection notifications are up on UCSD's system.

I did my masters there and had several recs from profs in the department. Sad day.

I'm sorry, but hang in there!

Where do you see the notification? I haven't heard from them and my application says "under review."

Yup, there's that Princeton rejection.

You broke my heart Princeton. But seriously, I'm just glad to hear back from someone. I was starting to think that I didn't actually apply to any schools and that the applications process was all just a vivid dream.

Nightmare. You mean nightmare.

(My condolences, though. Good to finally hear, I bet!)