Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences graduate program? I seem as though they are looking for candidacy to be accredited? I am not too sure. Any info will help!

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, FutureSLP1212 said:

I applied to them for the fall. I think they are in the process of getting their accreditation.

Ah ok! Have you heard back from them or anything?

16 hours ago, FutureSLP1212 said:

I’m just hoping it’s a good sign!

I'm hoping it is as well! I think maybe a lot of people are scared to apply because it's not fully accredited yet maybe?

9 hours ago, SavSLP2Be said:

I'm hoping it is as well! I think maybe a lot of people are scared to apply because it's not fully accredited yet maybe?

I applied here! I definitely think that too. Please let me know if you here anything from them :)

For anyone interested in this program, I got an email today stating that they are still accepting applications due to an issue with CSDCAS (I guess they closed the application on the 1st even though it should have been open until the 13th?).

I won't be applying as I've accepted elsewhere, but thought I'd share in case anyone wanted the option. Although I'm not sure if this only applies to those that started theie apps in CSDCAS preciously, as the email did have a link to follow to apply.

Edited by mirrorcat43

5 hours ago, mirrorcat43 said:

For anyone interested in this program, I got an email today stating that they are still accepting applications due to an issue with CSDCAS (I guess they closed the application on the 1st even though it should have been open until the 13th?).

I won't be applying as I've accepted elsewhere, but thought I'd share in case anyone wanted the option. Although I'm not sure if this only applies to those that started theie apps in CSDCAS preciously, as the email did have a link to follow to apply.

Thank you the information!

6 hours ago, mirrorcat43 said:

Did they give you a deadline when you need to apply by? Thanks!

Edited by andread

2 hours ago, andread said:

Did they give you a deadline when you need to apply by? Thanks!

They did not (which is a bit odd come to think of it).

Edited by mirrorcat43
Fixing typos, oops!

10 minutes ago, mirrorcat43 said:

They did not (which os a bot odd come to think of it).

Yeah, they emailed me saying that they received my CSDCAS and asked me if I was wanting to retake the GRE again because they were a bit low or if I wanted to send it off with the scores that I had, but they didn't give me a deadline either. I feel like they didn't receive many applications. 

1 hour ago, SavSLP2Be said:

Yeah, they emailed me saying that they received my CSDCAS and asked me if I was wanting to retake the GRE again because they were a bit low or if I wanted to send it off with the scores that I had, but they didn't give me a deadline either. I feel like they didn't receive many applications. 

What were your scores if you don't mind me asking. The last email I received was from them asking me to send in my observation hours. I wonder when should we expect to hear anything?