Fall 2019 Clinical Psychology Canadian Applicants!

FallGO

49 minutes ago, Mickey_ said:

For those who attended the Ryerson Open House, did you get any info. With regards to other applicants and their status? I haven’t heard anything from Ryerson, Ottawa or OISE(CCP) yet!

My POI (AG) said that she'd let me know the outcome within 2-3 weeks, though I think everything is being done on a supervisor by supervisor basis.

15 hours ago, jaycee2424 said:

For those who were invited to interview for CCP or SCCP at OISE, did your POI say when to expect to hear back ??

Last year my POI said mid-March and the official e-mails came out first week of March (via SGS). 

21 hours ago, Willy36 said:

Anyone here given a REJECTION from UTSC ? Or have people either been invited for interviews / "Under Review" status on their SGS?

Still under review and radio silence from POI. But as I mentioned previously, I've been informed they are still reviewing applications, and offers of admissions are pending, although the first round of interviews was completed. One person mentioned he attended the interviews, and someone already got accepted. But otherwise all quiet.

26 minutes ago, Mysterious24 said:

Has anyone who interviewed at McMaster over the weekend heard back (specifically any of the RCT applicants). I know it’s still early but I’ve heard they tend to send acceptances quite quickly after the interviews ??

Hi there! I heard back last night with an acceptance. I think they are sending them around shortly.

9 minutes ago, NorthernBlondie said:

hello hello! For those who were at the UofC open house, do you know how we go about getting refunded our travel expenses?

I would e-mail the Graduate Program Administrator, I think she will handle it or at least know who can.

Just now, OnThePath01 said:

Hi all. Just created an account, though I have been monitoring this feed anxiously for about a week haha. Anyone have news from UBC? UBC Kelowna specifically hopefully. Thanks in advance! 

I believe I saw earlier on this forum that the interview day was Feb 15th for UBCO! I didn't receive an interview but my application still says in progress...not sure if this helps or not!

Thanks @NorthernBlondie I thought the date had passed already. Apparently time moves a lot slower when you are anxiously awaiting news haha. I will wait to hear then what goes on next week. I am in the same boat as you but still hoping for a shot! :) Good luck to you! 

17 minutes ago, matche11 said:

Offers from University of Alberta SCCP have begun! First official acceptance yay

Anyone know anything about how their funding works? There was no info in the offer letter

Congrats! Mine still says decision pending, fingers crossed!

11 minutes ago, OnThePath01 said:

Thanks @NorthernBlondie I thought the date had passed already. Apparently time moves a lot slower when you are anxiously awaiting news haha. I will wait to hear then what goes on next week. I am in the same boat as you but still hoping for a shot! :) Good luck to you! 

Thanks! Good luck as well :)

1 hour ago, NorthernBlondie said:

hello hello! For those who were at the UofC open house, do you know how we go about getting refunded our travel expenses?

54 minutes ago, chopper.wife said:

I would e-mail the Graduate Program Administrator, I think she will handle it or at least know who can.

It’s being handled by Grace apparently (she handled the hotel bookings), so you can email her your receipts. They’ll reimburse for local expenses too, if you took the train in for the events! I think it was $500 total for east of MB, and $250 for BC/AB/SK.