Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

6 minutes ago, AllyWantsAPsyD said:

I got an invite from Mercer. It was a mass email. 

Oof. I just got an email today saying my application was marked complete. I know they do rolling applications so I'll cross my fingers for next month.

Edited by dancedementia

Anyone get an invite from USC? I saw a post in the results page from 1/10 that someone got an interview for "Clinical Psychology PhD"... I applied to the PhD in Clinical Science (probably the same thing) and in the past, interviews were extended at the end of January. Anyone else hear from them yet? Are others assuming all invites have gone out?

6 minutes ago, crossallmyfingers said:

@humanisticPOV usc's psych dept. left me a voicemail (in response to a message i left two weeks ago) saying interview invites were extended, but may continue to be extended until mid-february. i don't see much evidence of this elsewhere on tgc though?

Interesting... The website also says their interview day is Feb. 1 so I guess if they do extend later invitations it would be for skype/phone interviews... I guess that USC interviewees are too good for TGC ;) 

I heard that UVA Curry had a second round if interview invites in past years. It looks like they already sent out interview invites and gave the option of two different dates.  Does anyone know how accurate that would be for this year?

I saw a clinical post for UC Denver in the Results section. Congrats! If anyone has heard from this program, can you please dm me your POI? 

Edit: And for the record, no that was not me who posted in the Results section ?

Edited by Psych603

Everyone is telling me to go ahead and accept that I just may not get into a school this year, but I cant help but feel its not too late (wishful thinking?) At the moment i have not heard a word from 6-7 places at all and their web status pages say they are still reviewing, and no one has posted anything about each of these schools on the results page, not a word at all! I guess my top choices dont care to browse this site blahhhhhh

Edited by psychclin

2 minutes ago, psychclin said:

Everyone is telling me to go ahead and accept that I just may not get into a school this year, but I cant help but feel its not too late (wishful thinking?) At the moment i have not heard a word from 6-7 places at all and their web status pages say they are still reviewing, and no one has posted anything about each of these schools on the results page, not a word at all! I guess my top choices dont care to browse this site blahhhhhh

Which programs?

7 minutes ago, dancedementia said:

Which programs?

(some have had maybe one or two posters but for majority these schools I have not seen any post/any thing about them on results page): USC, suny-buffalo, UMass-Amherst, FSU, UMaryland-College Park; PennState and UAB have posted a couple times but nothing like some of the other schools. Guess its a big pool and this site is only a small percentage of those applicants 

Edited by psychclin

35 minutes ago, psychclin said:

(some have had maybe one or two posters but for majority these schools I have not seen any post/any thing about them on results page): USC, suny-buffalo, UMass-Amherst, FSU, UMaryland-College Park; PennState and UAB have posted a couple times but nothing like some of the other schools. Guess its a big pool and this site is only a small percentage of those applicants 

Penn State has interviews next weekend, so I assumed rejection from them

1 hour ago, psychclin said:

UAB sent there’s out around the new year and FSU’s have been sent out too :( 

Hi! 

It's sorta hard to keep track of all these responses, so i apologize if these query has already been answered.

If you have received invites from the following schools, can you reply or PM me the PI's name?

Northwestern (Evanston), UT Austin, CU Boulder, WashU, U Pitt, Minnesota (non-child track), Duke 

Is it realistically too late to hear back from schools for interviews at this point? Purdue, Northwestern, and Notre Dame haven't sent out many that I am aware of so far, but it seems too late for the others I applied to (MSU, Wayne, Case Western, Kent State)

8 hours ago, alexasot said:

Is it realistically too late to hear back from schools for interviews at this point? Purdue, Northwestern, and Notre Dame haven't sent out many that I am aware of so far, but it seems too late for the others I applied to (MSU, Wayne, Case Western, Kent State)

All these schools have sent out invites. I've seen them on here and the Results thread.

11 hours ago, SC9016 said:

Hi! 

It's sorta hard to keep track of all these responses, so i apologize if these query has already been answered.

If you have received invites from the following schools, can you reply or PM me the PI's name?

Northwestern (Evanston), UT Austin, CU Boulder, Wash U, U Pitt, Minnesota (non-child track), Duke 

I checked Pitt’s website yesterday and it said the latest date that you could have received invite for Clinical and Clinical/Developmental was 1/21 ☹️