Acceptances

The_Last_Thylacine

1 minute ago, senyirauxa said:

me!!!!!!!!

been perusing this forum over the last month or so but never bothered to make an account - got a call on my cell in the middle of work, super excited!! this is the first school I've heard back from!

Congrats!! 

1 hour ago, Dysexlia said:

Not exactly an acceptance, but, I am wondering who got the Penn State interview posted in the results?

It wasn't claimed by the person who posted, but I believe someone from Oxford said that two of their colleagues got interview requests from PSU. 

On 1/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, DoodleBob said:

Congrats to all those accepted so far this week! 

Notified yesterday that I was accepted by the St. Andrews / Stirling Joint Program for their MLitt in philosophy. No funding yet, international applicant.

0a/0r/0w/7 PhD

2a/0r/0w/3 Masters

What's the other program?

On 1/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, nonbeingandsomethingness said:

hi y'all! 

I just received an offer from Nebraska last night! 

I did as well, I was still lurking though so I didn't post.

Congrats, maybe see you at the campus visit they are setting up in early March!

10 hours ago, gradhopeful96 said:

Awesome! Congrats! And yes, same I’m excited as well! When did you receive the notification? Were you nominated for a fellowship?

I was notified on the 25th of January, and yes I was offered a fellowship. Congrats to you also! Will you be visiting on the 17th-19th of March?

1 hour ago, kakaz said:

I was notified on the 25th of January, and yes I was offered a fellowship. Congrats to you also! Will you be visiting on the 17th-19th of March?

same! Haha I was just wondering to see if you were another fellowship or if other acceptances have gone out lol since I didn’t see your acceptance on the results page. And yes, I will be! I’m excited! What about you? 

4 minutes ago, gradhopeful96 said:

same! Haha I was just wondering to see if you were another fellowship or if other acceptances have gone out lol since I didn’t see your acceptance on the results page. And yes, I will be! I’m excited! What about you? 

This is actually my first choice so I am ecstatic! I am only really waiting to hear back from McGill (has anyone heard back? I don't think so), and I will accept the offer then. Yes, I will be there to visit.