Acceptances

The_Last_Thylacine

1 hour ago, Aesthetics Always said:

has Berkeley done all of their acceptances?

That's what I'm wondering too. There have been two confirmed acceptances, but there are probably ppl who aren't announcing their acceptance. Also, someone has already been waitlisted, so I'm not really sure why there would be additional acceptances at this point. So I'm just going to assume that I got rejected.

Edited by jc177

3 hours ago, Aesthetics Always said:

has Berkeley done all of their acceptances?

I wish I knew ? I really have no idea but until folks start getting formal rejections we won't know what their official/unofficial waitlist situation looks like.

Thrilled to say that I was accepted to Toronto! (The email said I was notified early because of consideration for university scholarships; I have no idea when the rest of the results will be released. Also not sure how to update the Google doc.)

1 hour ago, Marcus_Aurelius said:

Thrilled to say that I was accepted to Toronto! (The email said I was notified early because of consideration for university scholarships; I have no idea when the rest of the results will be released. Also not sure how to update the Google doc.)

Just leave the updating to me :)

3 hours ago, Marcus_Aurelius said:

Congrats! I see Toronto is one of your top choices - I'm sure that's going to make the rest of this process much more relaxed for you! :D

49 minutes ago, Prose said:

in at Toronto as well, didn't realize I'd had a different e-mail put in for the app and I hadn't even checked it until now!!!

congrats to @Marcus_Aurelius as well :)

super relieved, one of my top choices kind of shaking

congrats!!!!

21 minutes ago, Cogitodoncrien said:

Ditto for UM-Ann Arbor.

Also @ Moose#@1%$BetweenBarsmithrandir8 
For Ann Arbor it would be their earliest acceptance since, well, actually it might be their earliest acceptance ever if true. I'm skeptical. Here is the previous data from past years (2012-2018):

February 23 R March 9 S February 7 F March 5 R March 7 M February 28 T February 9 F

As for WUSTL, it's not as absurd as one might think given past year's release dates even though it would be about a week earlier than their past three releases. But, I've flagged it on the spreadsheet as not reliable/confirmed yet. JK: It's confirmed Here is that info:

February 15 W February 8 F February 7 F January 23 F February 17 W February 15 W February 16 F
Edited by MtnDuck
Update: WUSTL is Confirmed by someone I know

1 minute ago, MtnDuck said:

For Ann Arbor it would be their earliest acceptance since, well, actually it might be their earliest acceptance ever if true. I'm skeptical. Here is the previous data from past years (2012-2018):

February 23 R March 9 S February 7 F March 5 R March 7 M February 28 T February 9 F

I'm skeptical too because I was supposed to get in there, but I haven't heard anything... Even so, phone acceptances usually happen at a slow rate so even if the post is legit it doesn't really tell us much.

10 minutes ago, bluwe said:

I'm skeptical too because I was supposed to get in there, but I haven't heard anything... Even so, phone acceptances usually happen at a slow rate so even if the post is legit it doesn't really tell us much.

6zeh8jgoh2q01.png

This but for me thinking the post is fake

Edited by mithrandir8