Acceptances

The_Last_Thylacine

Congrats to the person who got into the University of Kentucky program! If you read this, could you share some details about your status in the portal, what time the call was, etc? I'm still showing "submitted" and hoping they're just moving slowly through the phone calls. 

40 minutes ago, Monk_Fudge said:

Can anyone claim that University of Oregon acceptance? I'd be interested to hear what the portal says and the details regarding the phone call. 

Someone in the FB group/FB chat says they got an email (acceptance). Not sure about the phone call submission on the results page since they historically don't call folks

On 2/8/2019 at 1:45 PM, ringoandme said:

Congrats to the person who got into the University of Kentucky program! If you read this, could you share some details about your status in the portal, what time the call was, etc? I'm still showing "submitted" and hoping they're just moving slowly through the phone calls. 

Thanks so much, and absolutely! I got a call at around 11:45 yesterday morning. I just checked my portal and the application status is still "submitted." 

I hope this helps. Best of luck! I'd be happy to answer any other questions. 

Can anyone claim the University of Memphis MA acceptance? I haven't seen any PhD acceptances posted here. The ones from last year were late March and April 4th, if I'm remembering correctly. 

Edit: sorry, there were a couple of PhD acceptances in late February last year

Edited by lobstercles

Has there been any more info on Universty of Oregon and Boston College in the fb group, or other places? I see University of Oregon there was a waitlist reported. 

Does anyone know if BC did do the snail mail for results.

Sorry for the multiple posts but just looking for any type of news on these two.

Edited by Fontanabush

1 hour ago, Fontanabush said:

Has there been any more info on Universty of Oregon and Boston College in the fb group, or other places? I see University of Oregon there was a waitlist reported. 

Does anyone know if BC did do the snail mail for results.

The FB group and chat has had folks claim both Oregon acceptances and waitlist. As for BC, they've done snail mail every year that I've looked at. So far there haven't been any claimed and confirmed reports for the PhD other than the one that I wouldn't put a lot of faith in unless it gets claimed. It has taken up to Feb 22nd if not until March for things to roll in at least some of the time though. Here are the past few years (2016-2018) but the results page has more:

February 8 M February 7 T February 1?/22 R

32 minutes ago, MtnDuck said:

The FB group and chat has had folks claim both Oregon acceptances and waitlist. As for BC, they've done snail mail every year that I've looked at. So far there haven't been any claimed and confirmed reports for the PhD other than the one that I wouldn't put a lot of faith in unless it gets claimed. It has taken up to Feb 22nd if not until March for things to roll in at least some of the time though. Here are the past few years (2016-2018) but the results page has more:

February 8 M February 7 T February 1?/22 R

Thanks. That is helpful.

Edited by Fontanabush

Do we have anyone else who can claim an acceptance to SLU? Saw 1 report on Facebook and 1 on GradCafe, possibly by the same person. I would have though we would have seen more if they'd sent out all acceptances already. 

I've assumed if they sent them all out, then I'm rejected, but I'm also genuinely just curious. Is it possible they sent out international acceptances early and are holding off on domestic?