Acceptances

The_Last_Thylacine

5 hours ago, antianticlimacus said:

Congrats!!! I'm sure everything will be out in a week or two, I'm just terribly impatient. 

Thank you! I'm still waiting to hear about my other two top choices. This waiting game is brutal...

To those of you that got accepted into the Oxford BPhil: Congrats!!! Competition seems really tough this year. If you plan on taking the offer and you were also made an offer to go to the Cambridge MPhil, could you please withdraw the offer from Cambridge? It could possibly help me: in the process of an appeal.

19 minutes ago, Moose#@1%$ said:

Ahh okay! 

Still just the one, though. I assume it's either not legit, or maybe some sort of early fellowship offer. They're also international so it could have something to do with that. I hope they send everything out soon. They're one of the last schools I'm waiting on where I think I have a good shot. 

7 hours ago, akraticfanatic said:

Still just the one, though. I assume it's either not legit, or maybe some sort of early fellowship offer. They're also international so it could have something to do with that. I hope they send everything out soon. They're one of the last schools I'm waiting on where I think I have a good shot. 

True. Me too. But most reporting has been legit, so... hopefully they do.

57 minutes ago, ackackack said:

Does anyone know if UC San Diego has released all their acceptances?

I emailed them today and they told me they were still considering applications and that final decisions will be released hopefully by the end of the week.