Biomedical Science PhD Applicants (Fall 2021)

bacteriagirl

1 hour ago, Sky_china said:

ANY one here heard back from NYU?  saw a post on the result page making me very nervous 

I also applied to NYU Biomedical Sciences program and haven't heard back yet. Not sure if they send out interviews in waves. 

19 minutes ago, biolgurl said:

I'm wondering if it depends on the track of interest

Do you mind share what's your track of interest?  I think I selected microbiology, immunology and infectious disease

Edited by AnxiousLucy

Just now, Research Enthusiast said:

For me, I received "You should be receiving a decision soon" email on Dec 4th and got the invitation email on Dec 8th.

what I recived that email  on Nov 20th and still haven't heard anything. I am jealous

32 minutes ago, Sky_china said:

what I recived that email  on Nov 20th and still haven't heard anything. I am jealous

I'm in the same boat. I've actually received 2 emails of "you're application is still in review", the first was Nov 3rd an the second was Dec 4th. I applied to DDT though, so I'm assuming it's a rejection at this point.

If it's been 10 days since people have been getting acceptances and they haven't made a decision after sending two emails over two months... I think it's a no

Edited by StemCells4Lyfe