Fall 2014 applicants??

Duke applicants, anyone have "Decision not ready" on their application page? Is that a waitlist or something?

That's me too. I'm confused. I even got the notification via email to check the website and that's what it says.

Click view decision! I had no new notifications, but, I have been officially rejected. It actually stings less seeing it in writing, versus just assuming they don't want you. I am grateful to them for being so expedient and not leaving us hanging on.

Congratulations you super genius people who got in. :)

There's one lonely Berley acceptance on the results page? Did anyone else get good news? I didn't apply but I love their program.

Yeah, I haven't received an email and my status still says "submitted."  Not sure what's going on there...

I applied to Vanderbilt and haven't heard back :(

Yep, I'm waiting too. But it looks like they stretch out their acceptances and rejections over the same couple of days, so when you get an email it could go either way. No need to give up yet :)

Yep, I'm waiting too. But it looks like they stretch out their acceptances and rejections over the same couple of days, so when you get an email it could go either way. No need to give up yet :)

I thought they usually let their rejections know first? Either way, definitely too early to give up hope! 

I thought they usually let their rejections know first? Either way, definitely too early to give up hope! 

I thought so too but I just scanned the old results and it looks like it was kinda simultaneous, but even if they do send out rejections first, then not getting anything would be a good thing, right? ;)

Or maybe, they use a completely different system this year...

If Vanderbilt is spreading things out over a few days, waiting over the weekend for Monday to come is going to be stressful.

Yep, looks like it. Is anyone starting to miss November and December? At least then, I was only stressed out about getting everything together and submitted on time. It felt like I was doing something. :)

I just got my rejection too. Tiny sliver of hope is dead :(.

I did get a funded MA offer from Delaware as well today though, which brightens my day!

Congrats! I got that offer too. Did you get a call or a letter?