HGSE 2016

aina7

5 minutes ago, Shlee467 said:

Haha I JUST did the same exact thing and yes, the email notification came out at exactly 5:06 CST! But I knew before the email came out because the status update happened before they emailed everyone. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.07.07 PM.png

Hahaha. "Important mainly because of the words in the message." chuckled out loud at that one.

Edited by nicolemae
misleading info, removed! sorry!

1 minute ago, nicolemae said:

Hahaha. "Important mainly because of the words in the message." chuckled out loud at that one.

I tried to vote your comment up, but I am out of up votes. They really like to dampen the positivity on here don't they? haha. 

Just now, egbleck said:

Guys I'm losing hope... :(

We've just seen proof that previous decisions have come out between 5-6.  There's still hope!

But who was that person who said 5 pm FACT.  Trolling us???

1 minute ago, rfb211 said:

In 2014 I was notified Friday 3/7 at 6:43 pm. I didn't get in then but I'm reapplying this year so I'm anxiously waiting with all of you!

Even later than I thought!!!

Do you guys think we'll see it first in our application portals, or in our emails simultaneously?  Because at least GMail self-refreshes, so I know when I have mail.  The app I have to manually refresh! 

Edited by Heather1011

1 minute ago, rfb211 said:

In 2014 I was notified Friday 3/7 at 6:43 pm. I didn't get in then but I'm reapplying this year so I'm anxiously waiting with all of you!

Good luck to you!!! Sending good vibes to you and everyone. 

Ouf, it seems like every time I check this thread it gets pushed down a little later... 3PM... 4:20PM... Around 5PM... 6:06PM.... 6:43PM... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Heather1011 said:

Do you guys think we'll see it first in our application portals, or in our emails simultaneously?  Because at least GMail self-refreshes, so I know when I have mail.  The app I have to manually refresh! 

I vaguely remember reading in one of the old threads that people saw it in their portal before they got the e-mail.

Just now, egbleck said:

Are we sure they're coming out today? :mellow:

I don't think that there is any verified certainty, just hope. The results page seems to be booming across schools today so I hope that we'll be in that number. 

First of all, this thread has kept me laughing through this tortuous experience. So thank you for that.

Second, I've kept so calm today. I was doing a great job distracting myself, but I'M FREAKING OUT NOW. I'm so ready to know.