HGSE 2016

aina7

2 minutes ago, gradstudenttobe33 said:

WELP... think I might die between now and 5PM :lol:

Lucky you. I'll be stuck in a subway for the next half hour I won't be able to check in then I have a painful 10 minute run home through the snow

Just now, Heather1011 said:

Lucky you. I'll be stuck in a subway for the next half hour I won't be able to check in then I have a painful 10 minute run home through the snow

You can check it on your phone prior to your run home? I don't know haha, I'm stuck at work sweating profusely when I'd rather be running! :-P

Someone posted on the results page that they were accepted to EdLD by phone today. I hope I at least get my official rejection at 5 with the rest of you! (Well, I mean news with the rest of you. I hope you are all accepted!!!)

3 minutes ago, Shlee467 said:

Someone posted on the results page that they were accepted to EdLD by phone today. I hope I at least get my official rejection at 5 with the rest of you! (Well, I mean news with the rest of you. I hope you are all accepted!!!)

I didn't see that on the results page... I only saw results back from February.

Just now, gradstudenttobe33 said:

Starting to think that if it doesn't come soon it may not come today at all :S I doubt they have someone working late after-hours doing this.

same, i think they might not be coming today.. it's really late

Just now, nrvsandexcited94 said:

same, i think they might not be coming today.. it's really late

Just now, Heather1011 said:

In the past these things have come at 5:30. I found out from penn at 5:15. There still hope

You guys made me curious enough to check... In 2013 I received my notification at 6:06 PM Eastern Time. SO, sometimes it's REALLY late! haha

Just now, nicolemae said:

You guys made me curious enough to check... In 2013 I received my notification at 6:06 PM Eastern Time. SO, sometimes it's REALLY late! haha

Oh sweet baby jesus 

1 minute ago, nicolemae said:

really appreciate this!!! thanks! but this is so painful!

2 minutes ago, nicolemae said:

Haha I JUST did the same exact thing and yes, the email notification came out at exactly 5:06 CST! But I knew before the email came out because the status update happened before they emailed everyone. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.07.07 PM.png

Edited by Shlee467
Added more info.