26 minutes ago, Kaspara said:

Man this wait is already killing me. I got accepted to a different academic Masters program on Saturday, but I am really holding out for NPSIA, GPSIA, and Munk. Let's hope those emails start going out soon....

Same here, I dont want to go to GWU, lets hope atleast one of these schools sends out emails today or this week. *fingers crossed*

19 minutes ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

My GSPIA app is still marked incomplete. Anyone else in the same boat?

Moi aussi. They told me to chill out though.

20 minutes ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

30 minutes ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

Half of my app was 'Incomplete' until Thursday and Friday, when they finally checked off the last few items. Considering other people in this thread have had theirs done for weeks or are still 'Incomplete', you probably don't need to worry.

13 hours ago, thebigcheese said:

Good luck! :) I applied to the Master of Public Administration; what about you? 

Social Policy & Development!! Good luck to you too...the wait is killing me! :) 

2 minutes ago, billballbull said:

For those with Carleton apps, have any of your statuses changed from 'recommended for assessment' ?? 

Both of mine are! NPSIA and their MPPA program 

Apparently uOttawa has short human resources though - this is probably making our wait longer. Last Tuesday, I was told by them that I would receive an answer last week because they were reviewing my financial aid. Almost a week later and still nothing... 

Are the Munk MGA applications supposed to be coming out today? Has anyone been accepted yet?

Does anyone know how many acceptance waves Munk sends out?

I just found this thread and I'm sitting here so nervous, refreshing it constantly

3 minutes ago, cmmarie said:

Are the Munk MGA applications supposed to be coming out today? Has anyone been accepted yet?

I just found this thread and I'm sitting here so nervous, refreshing it constantly

Welcome! I don't think anyone's gotten a Munk acceptance yet. Search the thread for some of the other acceptances so far, there have been a handful. 

Not sure how Munk does decisions, sorry! Hope you're able to distract yourself from the wait. 

11 minutes ago, cmmarie said:

I talked to Munk last week and they said MGA acceptance offers will be sent out early/middle of this week. So it could be today, but also up to Wednesday or Thursday. 

2 minutes ago, Duplified said:

I talked to Munk last week and they said MGA acceptance offers will be sent out early/middle of this week. So it could be today, but also up to Wednesday or Thursday. 

Great! Thanks! 

They definitely could! However, its already 2:25pm there so I'm not sure if they are just finalizing who made the first cut and will start sending them out tomorrow? Just seems kind of late in the day but who knows! I wouldn't mind knowing today haha. 

4 minutes ago, Duplified said:

They definitely could! However, its already 2:25pm there so I'm not sure if they are just finalizing who made the first cut and will start sending them out tomorrow? Just seems kind of late in the day but who knows! I wouldn't mind knowing today haha. 

True. This wait is driving me insane

Yeah I agree! But think about it this way, we have waited for months and the wait (at least for Munk) should be over in the next few days! Its really hard to deal with, but we have already been waiting quite a while and just have a little ways to go.