2 minutes ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

literally clutching my face right now, what is going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I know, me too. WTF! when the hell will we start hearing? 

9 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

GUYS HELP! Why did my MPPA application go back a step? I'm at review in progress by department now WTF 

okay, I know you're worried but let's take a step back and breathe.

I am of the view that this is likely only a technical glitch. 

However, it is 2:50 p.m. and you have time to try calling the admissions office if you want. Or send an email.

Most importantly: do not worry. 

2 hours ago, JV-K said:

Mine changed yesterday around 1pm EST from Recommended for Assessment. I'm sure they do the offers one by one, so no need to worry if yours hasn't changed yet...probably just a matter of waiting a few days for them to notify everyone on their list.

Thanks, good to know. Is any of your funding OGS, or is it coffers of Carleton?

14 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

GUYS HELP! Why did my MPPA application go back a step? I'm at review in progress by department now WTF 

I share the same opinion as 'justapersonwhochangednamesand that it is probably a technical mistake and nothing more.. Contact them about it but don't sweat it! Everything will be fine. 

Does anyone know how long an application usually stays at "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs"? I imagine that is the fastest step as they are just verifying the offer/rejection made by the committee.

Fall 2017 07-NOV-2016 School of Public Policy and Administration Master of Public Policy Master of Public Policy Administration Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs

12 minutes ago, PoliticalNerd2017 said:

Does anyone know how long an application usually stays at "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs"? I imagine that is the fastest step as they are just verifying the offer/rejection made by the committee.

It changed for me yesterday at 4:30pm EST (right before the office closed), and I got my offer this morning around 9am EST. 

Also, thats great that it changed now! @Hopeful2017

On 3/5/2017 at 4:12 PM, cinnamonchai said:

to those applying to Munk, does anyone else has 'Decision Made'? that's what it says on mu application, but there is no trace of decision email or anything like that anywhere! And I am only mildly freaking out, is anyone joining me?

Hey have you heard from Munk yet?? Is your status still Decision Made?

Well, I have no news re: NPSIA....but I did get an offer today for the London School of Economics which is my first choice!!! I am over the moon :):)

Good luck to everyone who is waiting (still waiting on NPSIA here). Threads like these make the wait simultaneously better and more stress-inducing LOL!

2 minutes ago, cshal said:

Well, I have no news re: NPSIA....but I did get an offer today for the London School of Economics which is my first choice!!! I am over the moon :):)

Good luck to everyone who is waiting (still waiting on NPSIA here). Threads like these make the wait simultaneously better and more stress-inducing LOL!

The London School of Economics??? You are pretty much confirmed for a NPSIA offer then lmao. My guess is NPSIA offers will go out next week or so, perhaps the week after that.

2 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

Apparently we're supposed to hear from NPSIA today or tomorrow - Tabbatha just emailed me. "First round applicants" - stay tuned!

She randomly emailed you that?? Sounds like a sign.

4 minutes ago, cshal said:

That's amazing, congratulations!!

May I ask for what program you got accepted for and when you applied? I applied to LSE in mid January, but my app is still 'under consideration'. 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalNerd2017 said:

The London School of Economics??? You are pretty much confirmed for a NPSIA offer then lmao. My guess is NPSIA offers will go out next week or so, perhaps the week after that.

Thank you!!! :) My guess is NPSIA will be a lot more affordable, that said. It's all going to come down to money....

2 minutes ago, pixiedustxo said:

That's amazing, congratulations!!

May I ask for what program you got accepted for and when you applied? I applied to LSE in mid January, but my app is still 'under consideration'. 

Thank you so much!! :) I applied for Social Policy and Development. Submitted the app at the very end of January (29th?), received LSE ID on February 6th, and received my offer this morning (but apparently it was sent on March 2nd). What did you apply for?! My fingers are crossed!

7 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

Apparently we're supposed to hear from NPSIA today or tomorrow - Tabbatha just emailed me. "First round applicants" - stay tuned!

Does this mean you're a first round applicant?! If so, congrats!! :D 

My apologies, I have been unexpectedly out of the office but I hope to be emailing out first round applicants later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Tabbatha Malouin
MA Administrator, NPSIA
Room 5306 Richcraft Hall (Formerly River Building)
(PH) 613-520-2600 ext. 8261

i emailed her about offers tho! I asked on Monday when they would go out so this was just a response to that FYI