2 minutes ago, cshal said:

Thank you!!! :) My guess is NPSIA will be a lot more affordable, that said. It's all going to come down to money....

Thank you so much!! :) I applied for Social Policy and Development. Submitted the app at the very end of January (29th?), received LSE ID on February 6th, and received my offer this morning (but apparently it was sent on March 2nd). What did you apply for?! My fingers are crossed!

Ahh, I'm so excited for you!! Congrats again! I applied for Global Politics as my first choice and Media and Communications as my second. 

3 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

My apologies, I have been unexpectedly out of the office but I hope to be emailing out first round applicants later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Tabbatha Malouin
MA Administrator, NPSIA
Room 5306 Richcraft Hall (Formerly River Building)
(PH) 613-520-2600 ext. 8261

i emailed her about offers tho! I asked on Monday when they would go out so this was just a response to that FYI

Later today!? When did she send this?

11 minutes ago, pixiedustxo said:

Ahh, I'm so excited for you!! Congrats again! I applied for Global Politics as my first choice and Media and Communications as my second. 

Thank you!! :) The wait is brutal. Best of luck!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FRIENDS IT GETS BETTER. 

Downed an adderall and an espresso to get some work done today then as soon as it hit I got my 11K funding offer from Carleton MPPA. 

Best feeling ever. Cheers :) Fingers crossed for the rest. 

13 minutes ago, Investigate311 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FRIENDS IT GETS BETTER. 

Downed an adderall and an espresso to get some work done today then as soon as it hit I got my 11K funding offer from Carleton MPPA. 

Best feeling ever. Cheers :) Fingers crossed for the rest. 

Congratulations on the offer! :lol: Post it to the results page!

25 minutes ago, bambing said:

I haven't heard from munk and my application still says "under review" 

Me too, its killing me. I cant contain my anxiety, don't know what to do. Its been too long now. 

14 minutes ago, Nupur11 said:

Me too, its killing me. I cant contain my anxiety, don't know what to do. Its been too long now. 

I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. They told me early/mid of this week so I am hopeful. This is one rollercoaster of a week haha. 

2 hours ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

also post it in the results page of Grad Cafe! same reminder goes to the people lurking on this forum lol! Post your results!  

Where is this?

2 minutes ago, Investigate311 said:

Update, I don't know how to read.. $19, 000 in funding for Carleton's MPPA. 

I'm literally in tears. 

Congrats me too!!!! :) Is this a full scholarship for the two years? 

2 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

Congrats me too!!!! :) Is this a full scholarship for the two years? 

Congratulation! and congrats to everyone who got accepted to the MPPA program!!! You guys all rock and hopefully we will be hearing back from either MUNK and NPSIA this week or the next. I was told by NPSIA that emails will be sent out next week so I am very confused since Tabbath originally told me Monday and to others she has told tomorrow... SO I guess we will find out soon. I called in today and they informally told me I've been accepted into the program.... but I didnt speak Tabbath but to someone else. I still don't know how to feel, I am soo excited! However, I have to choose between NPSIA, GSPIA, and SIDGS.... :( I already know I am going to turn down Munk if I get accepted there as well.