4 minutes ago, justapersonwhochangednames said:

Mannnnn I don't know how I'm supposed to

a-sleep tonight and

b- work all day tomorrow

without CHECKING ALL MY PORTALS and email and junk folders :(

This is the week my friends. It seems like we will be hearing from NPSIA and GSPIA, Carleton MPPA this week and probs Munk.

I feel you - I work full-time so every day I obsessively check my emails and portals. HERE IS TO ANOTHER WEEK FRIENDS! Wishing you guys the best :) 

26 minutes ago, Hopeful2017 said:

32k could literally change your life. Phil Ryan from their SPPA program notified me last week that he was recommending me for admission and that offers will be sent out this week. Definitely excited and anxious to hear back! Fingers crossed :)  

Same! Also, just a FYI but he did not forward funding offers to the Faculty of Graduate and Post-doctoral affairs as of Friday at closing (I called to ask if it would be possible to get my official letter by Wednesday so I can apply for an award at my current school), but they said that they should have everything by Monday morning and will be able to send an offer letter by Wednesday:) (also the PhD students in the MPPA program have had all of their offers sent out). Good luck and I hope you get a ton of money!!! :D 

21 minutes ago, Duplified said:

Same! Also, just a FYI but he did not forward funding offers to the Faculty of Graduate and Post-doctoral affairs as of Friday at closing (I called to ask if it would be possible to get my official letter by Wednesday so I can apply for an award at my current school), but they said that they should have everything by Monday morning and will be able to send an offer letter by Wednesday:) (also the PhD students in the MPPA program have had all of their offers sent out). Good luck and I hope you get a ton of money!!! :D 

Amazing!! Looking forward to this week. Hopefully next weekend we'll all be celebrating with some much needed drinks!

1 hour ago, Hopeful2017 said:

Amazing!! Looking forward to this week. Hopefully next weekend we'll all be celebrating with some much needed drinks!

Thats the dream haha! But, its going to get pretty crazy when all of this becomes official and we have two weeks to determine what to do with our lives.

Edited by Duplified

On 2017-03-04 at 4:26 PM, thebigcheese said:

Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for a while, so I thought I'd finally post as I am also anxiously waiting for Munk. Good to know that our wait should be over early/mid next week.

I've been accepted into UBC's MPPGA program; has anyone heard anything about this one? It's a newer program (currently in its second year).

I also applied to the University of Oxford, King's College London and London School of Economics and Political Science, but they were all long shots! I don't expect to hear from these until the end of the month.

I've also applied to LSE (as my top choice). What did you apply for? :)

5 hours ago, Hopeful2017 said:

Do you still plan on living from home during grad studies? I also live at home in Ottawa - born and raised here ( I'm in the boring east end suburbs tho). 

I plan on moving out later this year/early next year but remaining in Ottawa for grad school. You?

1 minute ago, DefeatistElitist said:

Weird, mine was already under review.

No I mean, maybe your status is changing to "Decision Made", I don't really know its just a guess. 

5 hours ago, PoliticalNerd2017 said:

I plan on moving out later this year/early next year but remaining in Ottawa for grad school. You?

Oh okay good plan! Yeah I'm not sure - probably gonna keep living at home in Ottawa until I get the boot from the parents haha

Hey guys! I hope you all receive responses soon! A heads up it doesn't get any easier though, I have until next week to decide where I want to go... is it possible that the stress of making this decision is worse than the stress of waiting to hear back from school? lol 

Man this wait is already killing me. I got accepted to a different academic Masters program on Saturday, but I am really holding out for NPSIA, GPSIA, and Munk. Let's hope those emails start going out soon....