10 minutes ago, Rhcesar said:

I applied for Manitoba, Alberta, Western and McMaster. Was rejected in Manitoba, and accepted in U of A and Western. Still waiting for McMasters. I still don’t know what to do. International applicant here

Congratulations!! Could you please share your stats/background if possible?

Waitlisted at Western as well, best of luck everyone lets hope they move through quickly!

Does anyone know if they allow updates to your transcripts if you're applying as a final undergrad student? I know for sure my grades this semester will be much better than last years, and final marks will be coming out by the end of the month/early may.

Hey! On March 21st I was waitlisted for U of A MPH in health promotion - does anyone know the chances of getting in if you're waitlisted?? I emailed the admissions people and they said there were less than ten people on the wait list but that the list hadn't been ranked yet. 

On 24/03/2018 at 11:55 PM, Hopeandwaiting said:

Does anyone know the chances of getting admitted when your on a wait-list? I have been unsuccessful to find statistics, wondered if anyone else has found anything?

Thanks

For the u of a the admissions officer told me that there were less than ten people on the wait list, and that they hadn't yet ranked the wait list (this was a day after I got my letter saying I was on the wait list on about March 20th), so I don't know what the chances are! Let me know if you find something our. 

14 minutes ago, Healthpromotion said:

For the u of a the admissions officer told me that there were less than ten people on the wait list, and that they hadn't yet ranked the wait list (this was a day after I got my letter saying I was on the wait list on about March 20th), so I don't know what the chances are! Let me know if you find something our. 

My deadline to accept/decline for U of A (health promotion) is this Friday April 6, so you should hopefully hear something soon! I am going to be declining :)

I still haven’t heard from SFU for population health... someone earlier in the thread said that they said that everyone would be notified of their status by the end of March, but I guess that’s not the case. Annoying!

7 minutes ago, kbit7 said:

Congrats! Wow so McMaster's started sending letters out too! Admissions season is bad for the heart for those of us waiting endlessly :P

I agree, it is super rough. The wait will probably keep going until June, we'll just have to sit tight and stay occupied! And on the bright side, summer is around the corner so there is better weather and more time to go outside and do activities :) 

1 hour ago, l8duong said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Yeah! I have a B.S in Exercise Science from an American University, 3.6 GPA, almost a year of work experience in Public Health, and various volunteer experience throughout my undergraduate

1 hour ago, Healthpromotion said:

I have been on the wait-list for the same amount of time as you. The letter informed me that they should get back in contact by mid April via bear tracks. I'm just trying to keep busy and optimistic. Good luck to you as well and thank you for the information!