4 hours ago, emilywpg said:

My deadline to accept/decline for U of A (health promotion) is this Friday April 6, so you should hopefully hear something soon! I am going to be declining :)

Emily, was your status updated in the portal with the offer? My status remains under review although the letter was sent to me. And they don’t answer my emails. Thanks 

20 minutes ago, Rhcesar said:

Emily, was your status updated in the portal with the offer? My status remains under review although the letter was sent to me. And they don’t answer my emails. Thanks 

Hi there,

Yes, my status was updated from to "Decision". My best guess would be that they are behind in sending out the official acceptances following the "recommendation for admission" letter. Hold tight, hopefully they email back soon. 

On 2018-04-03 at 12:49 PM, cmh_MPH said:

Thanks! I'm just wondering if your application was complete or if you applied while in progress of graduating from an undergraduate degree? 

My application was complete. I graduated from my undergrad April 2017!

Hi all! Long-time lurker.

I was accepted to UBC MPH, U of T MPH (Epidemiology), as well as U of T's Institute of Medical Science (IMS) which is a thesis-based masters. I'm having a tough time coming to a decision, though I am leaning towards U of T's MPH Epi. If anyone has any insights to share into any of these programs (namely the MPH programs, I don't expect to anyone to have much info regarding U of T's IMS) I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Congrats to all those that have received acceptances, and good luck to all those still waiting! Hold tight :)

Hey, everyone, I am on the waitlist for Western too I hope it moves quickly, I do know that closer to JUNE we can call in and find out where we are respectively to others on the list. If anyone has any idea about other stats please share :)

So it’s been two weeks since I was accepted to Guelph but still no official offer even though they said within a week ?. Since then nothing on portal changed and no email in my Guelph email account either. Anybody else in the same situation? 

Also, my Waterloo MPH status still the same: no decision has been made

For those who accepted their U of T offers, did anything on SGS portal change?

10 hours ago, dealornodeal said:

Hi all! Long-time lurker.

I was accepted to UBC MPH, U of T MPH (Epidemiology), as well as U of T's Institute of Medical Science (IMS) which is a thesis-based masters. I'm having a tough time coming to a decision, though I am leaning towards U of T's MPH Epi. If anyone has any insights to share into any of these programs (namely the MPH programs, I don't expect to anyone to have much info regarding U of T's IMS) I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Congrats to all those that have received acceptances, and good luck to all those still waiting! Hold tight :)

My friend graduated from U of T's IMS last year and he loved it. If you have any specific questions, feel free to message and I will ask him. 

Among MPH programs, I would choose U of T mph epi. I have heard lot about it. Good luck!

Edited by AniSabi

Hi guys! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to all those still waiting! I received my acceptenace to Western’s MPH and just wondering if anyone knows why their tuition is crazy expensive? 

14 hours ago, mphcanada said:

Is anyone choosing Western? :) 

I am thinking about it! I was also accepted to Lakehead’s MPH with a specialization in nursing but I have to accept/decline their offer by April 19th. Stuck in the middle. 

1 hour ago, goalsforgradschool said:

I'm still waiting to hear back. They said they would be looking at apps last week so hopefully we hear something by Friday

Thank you for letting me know. :)

9 hours ago, Lalamelon said:

So it’s been two weeks since I was accepted to Guelph but still no official offer even though they said within a week ?. Since then nothing on portal changed and no email in my Guelph email account either. Anybody else in the same situation? 

Also, my Waterloo MPH status still the same: no decision has been made

For those who accepted their U of T offers, did anything on SGS portal change?

Yes, same situation for Guelph. No update in the portal and no official letter of offer yet. 

44 minutes ago, kbit7 said:

Just got the rejection mail from UofT Health Promotion. I knew it was coming but it still hurts a little, lol. Congrats to everyone who is hearing better news, I'm still keeping fingers crossed for a couple of other schools!

Hey 

so sorry to hear this :( Hopefully you get accepted to the other schools you applied to.

Just wondering if they sent you an e-mail or mail, and if the status on the SGS portal was updated or not?

47 minutes ago, kbit7 said:

Just got the rejection mail from UofT Health Promotion. I knew it was coming but it still hurts a little, lol. Congrats to everyone who is hearing better news, I'm still keeping fingers crossed for a couple of other schools!

I feel your pain, I just got a rejection too. I felt that I was a strong candidate and it does sting a lot to get the rejection. But it's okay, it is what it is :)