2017-2018 Application Cycle

IR44

3 minutes ago, BobBobBob said:

Accepted to Michigan as well! Email from program coordinator in the department. CP subfield.

6 minutes ago, CandyCanes said:

Just got into the University of Michigan as well.

9 minutes ago, PE_Methods said:

Claiming Michigan acceptance.

Congrats all to Michigan acceptees!
I hear nothing by far so it would be safe to assume I am rejected.

3 minutes ago, luminalcoin8 said:

Claiming a Michigan reject. Props to them for providing a model for how decision notifications should be made!

Can't agree more. This is how things should be. Go Michigan even though I am not part of it!

4 minutes ago, luminalcoin8 said:

Claiming a Michigan reject. Props to them for providing a model for how decision notifications should be made!

Out of like's to give on this website today, but fully agree. Wish every school operated in that way with acceptances/rejections.

2 minutes ago, StudyinMountains said:

Claiming acceptance to UT-Austin! Not my top pick, but I'm excited!

Oh, and fellow Michigan reject here too. Props to their program for sending out all decisions on the same day.

2a / 3r / 0w / 6p

So I can say with full confidence I have been rejected from UT-Austin.

Got my rejection from Virginia. Honestly, seeing as Virginia was one of the lower-ranked programs I applied to, I can't see myself getting into anywhere else. 

I'm mentally done with this application cycle, and I'm not going to wait for the rejection letters to find me for the remaining schools. I think I'm going to go camping in the forests for a bit or something. I really can't function on a mental or emotional level right now. I need to stay away from everything and everyone for a bit on my own.

It's been great posting with you guys. I wish you the best of luck and hope you don't fall into the same fucking pathetic failure of a life that I ended up with.

Edited by komina12345