2020 Canadian SLP Thread

3 hours ago, tazm said:

I emailed them yesterday, they said anytime in April or May?

really hoping it is april cause I don't know how much longer I can wait with this uncertainty 

Just now, slpthings said:

really hoping it is april cause I don't know how much longer I can wait with this uncertainty 

in their email confirming the receipt of documents it says we will be notified in april! i imagine (and hope lol) that the first round of offers will be early april, and maybe later acceptances off of the waitlist in may! 

1 hour ago, tulipz said:

in their email confirming the receipt of documents it says we will be notified in april! i imagine (and hope lol) that the first round of offers will be early april, and maybe later acceptances off of the waitlist in may! 

I think so too! I think first-round offers for Ontario schools expire by April 16th, so I'm hoping they let us know before then!

Edited by LIVXO

Just now, speech2020ana said:

Waitlisted at Western! Does anyone know when/where we check for uofT status? Nothing seems to be updated on orpas yet 

I am also waitlisted at Western!!! I think UofT sends out an email a bit later.. I can't remember when it is though

43 minutes ago, GenerationSpeechie said:

Accepted at Toronto and waitlisted at Western!! I’ll most likely accept Toronto so hopefully that will move the waitlist on Western! Congratulations everyone!!! 

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Edited by speech2020