Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

11 hours ago, collegegrad2014 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the following PhD programs? 

1. University of Maryland Counseling

2. St.Johns University Clinical 

3. NYU Counseling 

4. Columbia Counseling

5. Rutgers Clinical 

Haven’t heard anything from Columbia either. Didn’t apply to the others. 

15 hours ago, sdpsych said:
On 1/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, sjpsy2020 said:

Has anyone here reached out to see whether all interview invites have been extended for the counseling psych programs at Boston College or University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign? Saw that a Boston College POI recently contacted someone so feeling hopeful but could the person who posted clarify whether the BL was Liang or Lai? Thank you!! 

I didn't ask if they were done, but my POI at UIUC told me that all faculty had to agree, and once they did they would all be sending out invites (on 1/10)

Thanks for the information! I havent seen many people posting too many  UIUC results yet so I hope that means some indecision for them and hope for us :)

14 hours ago, JustW8ing said:

Have Rutgers and Fordham officially sent all of their invitations?

TIA!

Not sure about all but I received an invite for 2/10 and someone on the results page posted about an invite for 2/12. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 

24 minutes ago, psychfanatic said:

Has anyone heard anything from the following PsyD programs?

Palo Alto University PGSP

Xavier University

Florida Institute of Technology

The Wright Institute

and PhD programs:

University of Cincinnati  

Florida State University

*Thanks in advance :)

I've seen some information on the results page for Palo Alto and Florida State. I think you should check on there.

3 hours ago, psychfanatic said:

Has anyone heard anything from the following PsyD programs?

Palo Alto University PGSP

Xavier University

Florida Institute of Technology

The Wright Institute

and PhD programs:

University of Cincinnati  

Florida State University

*Thanks in advance :)

Do you mean PhD programs in Clinical Psychology? If so, I got an interview invite from my POI at UC in mid-December and got the details on the interview last week. You can DM me for details! 

1 hour ago, clinicalpsychologist!!! said:

Do you guys think after a phone interview, PIs will always follow up? I had about a 30 minute call with a PI a little over a week ago, and I haven't heard anything since. Wait it out, or is this a rejection?

The longest time I waited for a follow-up after a phone interview was ~25 days (it was over the holiday break so I knew it would be a while), it was really tempting to email them back but I ended up waiting it out -- I would only reach out if you had to (e.g. to resolve interview date conflicts). 

2 minutes ago, mentalanarchy said:

I've seen some people post on the results page for AH and JC. 2 people posted without posting any initials :( 

Hoping invites will continue to go out tomorrow since today is a holiday and it seems they started to send them on Friday ??

School: Northern Illinois University

Type: Clinical Psychology PhD

Date: 01/20/2020

Source: Email from the Director of Clinical Training

Notified that I was wait-listed

On 1/17/2020 at 4:25 PM, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Wow. Is that out now too? I thought it wouldn’t be till February. I guess that’s a wrap for me ☹️

That's for counseling, if you applied to clinical they emailed to say they would go out from 2/5- 2/7!

46 minutes ago, PsychHopeful2020 said:

Nobody has heard from Boston University yet, right? Anyone know when they're sending out invites?

A good amount of people posted their invites on Friday, I don’t know why they suddenly disappeared on the results page :( I saw that someone asked the DCT and the invites were done for now, but I was really surprised that it would just happen in one day like that. I didn’t get this info personally so can’t say for sure, but that’s just what I’ve seen. Really hoping it’s not the case

Edited by Asdfghjkl123

51 minutes ago, PsychHopeful2020 said:

Nobody has heard from Boston University yet, right? Anyone know when they're sending out invites?

People have posted on the results page, and I have a friend who goes there who informed me they extended their invites.