2021 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neuroticneuro6

15 minutes ago, NotDawsonsCreek said:

So just to summarize so far. Anyone get an interview invite yet? If so from which school(s)?

I've got 1 from Virginia Techs Neuro program so far, haven't heard from the other 9 schools.

Haven’t gotten one from  VT, hopefully they aren’t done sending invitations! Did receive an invitation from UVA though, no where else yet

UTSA told me yesterday they were just beginning to evaluate applications so I have to imagine other programs are still early in the process as well. I think the deadline for Drexel is today, so I wonder if they have even started yet as well.

Sometimes I think I might throw up from anticipation anxiety.

Edited by puppiesandyoga31

18 hours ago, NotDawsonsCreek said:

So just to summarize so far. Anyone get an interview invite yet? If so from which school(s)?

I've got 1 from Virginia Techs Neuro program so far, haven't heard from the other 9 schools.

Yes, from Texas A&M Neuroscience (TAMIN). Did any of y'all apply there? I haven't seen anyone else who did.

Just now, neurofidelity said:

Me as well.. have you received anything thus far?

Nope. All of my apps were dec 1st. I haven't seen results from any of the other schools I have applied to on here or r/gradadmissions yet so I'm feeling ok but super nervous none the less