Fall 2021 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD

Just now, eloisetheapplicant said:

Has anyone applied to St. John's University Clinical PhD Program? If so, have you heard about interviews yet?

Check the results page! Someone posted about St. John's this morning. I don't think official interview invites have been sent out yet.

I've applied to 9 schools in the South East, and I've only heard back from UF (who denied me in December). I haven't heard back from GSU, USF, UM, UT, ETSU, UAB, UNC Greensboro, and NSU. Has anyone heard from any of these? I'm starting to lose hope honestly, since most of the interviews are supposed to be in early February and I thought I would have heard something by now. I especially am hoping for GSU but someone said all the interviews have been extended :(

3 minutes ago, cuboneclub said:

I've applied to 9 schools in the South East, and I've only heard back from UF (who denied me in December). I haven't heard back from GSU, USF, UM, UT, ETSU, UAB, UNC Greensboro, and NSU. Has anyone heard from any of these? I'm starting to lose hope honestly, since most of the interviews are supposed to be in early February and I thought I would have heard something by now. I especially am hoping for GSU but someone said all the interviews have been extended :(

Georgia State? Clinical? I haven't heard back from that program either. Their site says interviews are Feb 10 & 12 so I'm still holding out hope.

Just now, illuminatingvisage said:

Anyone hear back from TAMU or Sam Houston State?

FWIW, I actually caved and emailed the program at SHSU last week and I never heard back re: whether all invites have been sent out. I believe their interview day is 1/29, in which case I can only imagine all slots have been taken at this point.

10 minutes ago, spring2000 said:

TAMU had interviews on the 14th and 15th.

Really? I'm a little confused with this school. I was invite to a Recruitment event on the 12th where the Host mentioned their evaluation process being delayed due to an increase in applications. However, I've read a couple posts in here mentioning interviews being on the 14th/15th. I guess I'm just wondering if all invites have been extended. 

52 minutes ago, cuboneclub said:

I still haven't heard back from UM either nor any of the universities I have applied to besides one. I get the stress :(

1 hour ago, expensiveswimmer said:

Good luck!! Hopefully we get some sort of news today lol

Omg what? I think that's for clinical not counseling at least that's what the poster said... Pretty sure counseling's deadline is not today for invites. My friends who applied last year said they got invites in February. 

2 minutes ago, PyschMama said:

Omg what? I think that's for clinical not counseling at least that's what the poster said... Pretty sure counseling's deadline is not today for invites. My friends who applied last year said they got invites in February. 

You are right. The post (I posted) was for clinical PhD not counseling - Good catch! Don't want anyone worried for no reason

1 hour ago, cuboneclub said:

I haven't heard from UM or GSU, but it looks like a lot of interview invites went out. I am assuming rejection from those schools for my peace of mind haha.

12 minutes ago, CoffeeErryday said:

Does anyone know if Teachers College Columbia University has emailed out interview invites for their Clinical Psychology PhD program? Thank you!

I'm not sure if anybody has posted about this yet, but the FAQ on their website says they will be contacting people in February! Looks like their interview day is in March so there's a while to wait still.

1 hour ago, shutupsigmundfreud said:

Almost wish that I didn't know that Fordham's interview notification deadline is end of day today... getting heart palpitations every time my email goes off lol

I'm surprised no one has heard back from Fordham as of yet. 

I'm getting impatient lol

Edited by jlaw7