Canadian MSW Applicants 2021

16 minutes ago, ChipDip said:

For anyone who applied to the 2 year program at York, does your application status on my file say "No decision yet"?? I saw that some people might have different things but I'm not sure if that was for 2 year or 1

My application for the 2-year program at York currently says "No Decision Yet - Currently Under Consideration" what ever that means haha. It has been like this for about a month now but it sounds like is won't be changing so another month or so. 

Just now, MacaroniGirl said:

My application for the 2-year program at York currently says "No Decision Yet - Currently Under Consideration" what ever that means haha. It has been like this for about a month now but it sounds like is won't be changing so another month or so. 

Thank you! and good luck! wishing you all the best

3 hours ago, SCCPHopeful said:

Has anyones application on SGS recently moved to "under review" from "documents received" for the 2 year MSW at UofT? Angela had said this should happen by end of Jan but mine has still yet to change. 

Hi! Mine just changed to under review a couple days ago for the 2 year at UofT. It will happen soon! 

Really dumb question, but does anyone know if the deadline for WLU part time MSW is Feb 1 - aka, at midnight tonight

Or could I possibly have all of tomorrow before Feb 2 to submit some last minute stuff?

Edited by s0yweird

16 minutes ago, s0yweird said:

Really dumb question, but does anyone know if the deadline for WLU part time MSW is Feb 1 - aka, at midnight tonight

Or could I possibly have all of tomorrow before Feb 2 to submit some last minute stuff?

I would assume by Feb 1 at 11:59 pm. 

Hi Everybody! 

I just wanted to provide an update to those awaiting responses from the University of Calgary 2-year program. I emailed someone from the admissions team to see how things are going and when applicants should expect to hear back and this is what they replied on February 2, 2021: “We are starting to send admission decisions right now. We anticipate that all applicants will be notified by email by the end of February.”

Exciting stuff! Please post if you have heard anything :)

2 hours ago, MacaroniGirl said:

Hi Everybody! 

I just wanted to provide an update to those awaiting responses from the University of Calgary 2-year program. I emailed someone from the admissions team to see how things are going and when applicants should expect to hear back and this is what they replied on February 2, 2021: “We are starting to send admission decisions right now. We anticipate that all applicants will be notified by email by the end of February.”

Is this for real ? I applied to the MENG electrical and computer engineering course based for fall 2021

3 hours ago, MacaroniGirl said:

Hi Everybody! 

Hi! I heard back yesterday from U of Calgary for the 2-year MSW program :)

5 hours ago, MacaroniGirl said:

Hi Everybody! 

Thank you for your update! I have not received anything yet. 

Hi Folks. I hope everyone is having a balanced new year... I am wondering if someone knows whether applicants are required to send in an updated version of our transcripts? As applications were due before we completed our fall semester. (Some context: I applied for MSW Advanced for Fall 2021).