Canadian MSW Applicants 2021

Last name starting with C just received U of T rejection. 

On that note, curious if there is anyone accepting U of T and rejecting an offer from Windsor or Western? On the waitlist for those schools and looking for some hope after another rejection

Just now, scarey said:

On that note, curious if there is anyone accepting U of T and rejecting an offer from Windsor or Western? On the waitlist for those schools and looking for some hope after another rejection

2-year rejection?

34 minutes ago, scarey said:

Very sorry to hear this. I'm hoping you end up in Windsor or Western :)

36 minutes ago, scarey said:

So sorry to hear. I hope you move off the waitlist at either Windsor or Western soon. Take care of yourself :)

Hello everyone!!!

My friend told me about this and I cant believe I haven't check out until now.

I legit have been so anxious from February until now while awaiting decisions.

I wanted to first congrats those who got waitlisted and accepted- such a great accomplishment!!!!

I have applied to the 2-year MSW program at Windsor, Western, Toronto and Laurier. So far I have only heard back from Windsor (accepted) and Western (waitlisted). I am still anxiously waiting to hear back from UofT (status still says "under review") and Laurier.

My last name starts with M.

Edited by ashleyym

1 minute ago, jessjae2021 said:

I hate to sound like a broken record but I know I’m not the only one wondering lol, but has anyone who have been accepted to UOT declining admission to other MSW programs they’ve already been accepted to? For 2 year non-BSW 

Would love to know the same

Hey everyone! Im new here but love the forum. I am anxiously waiting on York, U of T and Laurier for the 2 year MSW programs. I got waitlisted for western (received the email back in march). Hopefully keep updates here! :) 

Hey everyone, I have been following this forum forever but have never said anything. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I got into UofT's 2-year program at 9:42 AM today, last name O! 

The wait has been crazy but thank you all for participating in the forum, its been great knowing that I'm not alone in this process ❤️

Just now, whowouldathought said:

Hey everyone, I have been following this forum forever but have never said anything. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I got into UofT's 2-year program at 9:42 AM today, last name O! 

The wait has been crazy but thank you all for participating in the forum, its been great knowing that I'm not alone in this process ❤️

Well welcome fellow newcomer! Congrats!! Thats huge news! My last name is S so maybe I will hear back later today or next week? fingers crossed :) 

1 minute ago, whowouldathought said:

Congratulations!!!