MFA 2021 Freak Out Forum

SocialKonstruct

I got into MICA Mount Royal school with a scholarship of 10k/year.

Also got into MICA Rinehart school with a scholarship of 12k/year.

I have no idea if this amount is good or not? Does anybody have any thoughts? In any case I'm very very happy tho

5 hours ago, lizavetar96 said:

You know it was only 15 min and they kind of let me know with their attitude (they were polite and nice but I sensed that there was a feeling of urgency) that there is no time for extra questions so I just jumped into what I am doing right now (and it is very much related to my portfolio in certain ways). So I unfortunately can’t answer your question very well. 

Ahhh yeah, that 15 minutes goes by like it's nothing. That makes sense! 

3 minutes ago, joeyjoejoeshabbadoo said:

Rejected from BU painting last night! disappointment. I also was starting to think i'd go undefeated on my applications but BU ended the streak

Were you notified via email?

1 minute ago, joeyjoejoeshabbadoo said:

yes, it dropped in around 1030 last night. you are still waiting to hear from them?

Yeah, I haven't heard either way, but no interview so I'm assuming a rejection.

4 minutes ago, Paintyface said:

Yeah, I haven't heard either way, but no interview so I'm assuming a rejection.

hmm well that seems possible, I also did not get an interview. however I am determined to promote ~good vibes~ ITT so perhaps it's simply that they're so entranced by the quality of your portfolio that they haven't been able to stop looking at it long enough to send your acceptance letter :^) optimism!

21 minutes ago, joeyjoejoeshabbadoo said:

I was reviewing this thread, y'all might want to also. maybe we should start one for this year? Interestingly, it was made on the exact same date as today

We def should do the same thread i think