University of Toronto Applicants MSW 2021

Empathymatters

Just now, YouBetterSocialWerk said:

Are we thinking they're done sending out acceptances? 

Honestly I think so, but it also doesn't make sense. From all the people on the forum, I've counted 22 offers and so far 10 waitlists. Obviously I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't even know about this forum. But I thought there would be more offers 

Just now, coffeegirl20 said:

Honestly I think so, but it also doesn't make sense. From all the people on the forum, I've counted 22 offers and so far 10 waitlists. Obviously I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't even know about this forum. But I thought there would be more offers 

Agreed! I find it odd there was almost no word of acceptances, rejections or waitlist offers from like M - R. I would have thought they would be popular letters. Maybe different people are assigned different clumps of the alphabet and the person with this group is really behind?

Just now, YouBetterSocialWerk said:

Agreed! I find it odd there was almost no word of acceptances, rejections or waitlist offers from like M - R. I would have thought they would be popular letters. Maybe different people are assigned different clumps of the alphabet and the person with this group is really behind?

I'm really hoping they get to the rest today, this is brutal 

4 minutes ago, YouBetterSocialWerk said:

My thoughts exactly! Maybe the person responsible for L-P got held up aha!

Just now, Jenpal said:

Do you think more acceptances are going to be sent out? 

I have no idea. I'm thinking no because everyone has stopped hearing about acceptances after they finished the alphabet. i think many of the accepted people haven't posted on here and that might be where the middle letters got lost... i'm still trying to keeping some hope alive but its hard! hoping for the best for us both!

I am SO confused about what to do with my life hahah. I got accepted for a MA/PhD in psych at Ryerson and idk which one to do! I feel like social work is much more practical... I have until April 15th to respond to Ryerson.

Hello everyone! Well done to all of us for getting through such an anxious time right now. I'm wondering if anyone in the group has just not heard anything at all from U of T? I applied for the 2 year program, my surname starts with M. Seeing acceptances, rejections, and waitlists at this point is making me really nervous that I haven't heard anything whatsoever.

6 minutes ago, dardykat said:

Hello everyone! Well done to all of us for getting through such an anxious time right now. I'm wondering if anyone in the group has just not heard anything at all from U of T? I applied for the 2 year program, my surname starts with M. Seeing acceptances, rejections, and waitlists at this point is making me really nervous that I haven't heard anything whatsoever.

I haven’t heard anything either - last name N