Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

I get a 404 error on some of them. Is that some sort of access problem?

I didn't check all schools, just the ones I'd applied to/accepted to. Some schools (Rochester) provide details on tenure track and non-tenure track as well, which I think is quite useful.

No email from NYU yet. This is a bit irritating.

Can Wednesday still be counted as early this week, given the national holiday and storm?

If we're going by the logic that Thursday + Friday are considered "late in the week" and foregoing mid-week entirely, then Wednesday would still count as "early this week." In any case, hopefully we get closure one way or the other tomorrow! 

Anyone have any idea how Emory is releasing results this year? I was not invited down to interview in Georgia, but I also have not gotten a rejection yet either. Just finding it strange given the number of rejections posted already... Thoughts?

Edited by washington1985

I'm thinking about e-mailing NYU about my status tomorrow if I still don't hear any word. I noticed some people on this forum had e-mailed NYU earlier. Did you just e-mail the DGS?

I've received an email from SAIS JHU about a month ago saying they wouldn't be sending decisions until mid-March. Don't know about baltimore.

Well, now I'm 3 down and still waiting six others. Hard to keep positive throughout this butchery.

Getting to the point of anxiety where I would be perfectly happy to get into any school, even if that need be Temple University. Yale would indeed be nice, and so will GW, RSEA or JH. but I can't deal with this anxiety. I can't contemplate how any of you do this for multiple years. 

I've received an email from SAIS JHU about a month ago saying they wouldn't be sending decisions until mid-March. Don't know about baltimore.

I'm waiting on Poli Sci - Baltimore. Merh. It's about time that they get back based on data from previous years. 

Well, now I'm 3 down and still waiting six others. Hard to keep positive throughout this butchery.

It took a few rejections before I got any positive news. Hang in there! 

cat-cuddle-stuffed-animal.gif

Getting to the point of anxiety where I would be perfectly happy to get into any school, even if that need be Temple University. Yale would indeed be nice, and so will GW, RSEA or JH. but I can't deal with this anxiety. I can't contemplate how any of you do this for multiple years. 

I know!! I'll be just happy to receive one positive reply, so to make sure that I'm actually going to grad school and that's it. So far, so hard.

It took a few rejections before I got any positive news. Hang in there! 

Thanks!! I'm trying to stay positive, I've still got 6 more to go. But my birthday is this weekend and I wanted one good news soo badly! I guess the best is yet to come (hopefully)