Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

4 hours ago, psycstudent2018 said:

Does anyone happen to know when the St. Johns interview dates will be? I don't want to book a ticket to another interview until I know they don't conflict.

I called admissions office to ask last week, and they told me the date has not yet been decided. If anyone has heard otherwise, please let me know as well!

10 minutes ago, getfrozty said:

Looks like someone just posted that they received an invite from TC today. For the person who posted the result -- could you please PM me the PI initials? Would be appreciated.

Same! Was this a mass email or an individual email from the POI?

6 hours ago, Hk328 said:

Has anyone heard from William Paterson University's PsyD program? The website says the interview date is February 9th, but I haven't seen any posts on here about invites yet.  

I applied there! Haven't heard back though 

Received a mass email from American University, as follows:

"Dear Applicant,

We appreciate your interest in American University's doctoral program in clinical psychology. I wanted to send a quick update about where we are in our admissions process. We are currently wrapping up our review of files, and we plan to send out interview invitations in the next week or two (these invitations will not likely all go out on the same day). Our interview days will be February 15th and 16th, with a student social on the evening of the 15th for all interviewing students.

Thanks again for your interest in American University."

Does anyone know if U. Denver's child clinical or DePaul's child track are still sending out interviews?  

This whole process and total lack of communication from schools along the way is killer, especially when my husband is hunting for jobs in multiple cities at the same time!  

24 minutes ago, jennifee said:

Does anyone know if U. Denver's child clinical or DePaul's child track are still sending out interviews?  

This whole process and total lack of communication from schools along the way is killer, especially when my husband is hunting for jobs in multiple cities at the same time!  

Yes, I think both of them have. You're right, this process is a mess!

On 1/19/2018 at 6:22 PM, H1ppocampus said:

For anyone interested in the clinical program at Washington University in St. Louis, faculty met to make interviewee selections on 1/8, and the graduate coordinator sent official invitations shortly thereafter. Hope this helps! Good luck, all.

I called the university (WashU) on Friday and was told the faculty was currently meeting to discuss application decisions.