Canada MSW 2019

mriley26

1 minute ago, aspiringmsw2019 said:

So does no “invited” no SGS email and no physical email mean “rejected”? Can anyone who applied last year comment if the acceptances for u of t were in waves or all in one day? Supa anxious haha ? but also sort of calm.. bleh.

Are you a current student at U of T for undergrad, or a U of T alumnus?

Edited by rb0723

Hey guys! This is so random but I can’t get into ACORN! I don’t know if I deleted the email or just never received one but can someone upload a copy of the email they received with their Acorn info so I know what to look for PLEASE?! (Obviously black out any personal log in info of yours) 

I am really freaking out because everyone is checking their ACORN and I don’t even know how to log in and it’s stressing me out. 

22 minutes ago, Mel _01 said:

Hey guys! This is so random but I can’t get into ACORN! I don’t know if I deleted the email or just never received one but can someone upload a copy of the email they received with their Acorn info so I know what to look for PLEASE?! (Obviously black out any personal log in info of yours) 

I am really freaking out because everyone is checking their ACORN and I don’t even know how to log in and it’s stressing me out. 

Hey Mel, this is what my email looked like with the instructions on how to access ACORN. 

445253342_ScreenShot2019-03-25at7_00_56PM.thumb.png.4710ac45767207b0f5543b4493b695ff.png

I don't know if this was helpful.

15 minutes ago, deklr said:

Hey Mel, this is what my email looked like with the instructions on how to access ACORN. 

445253342_ScreenShot2019-03-25at7_00_56PM.thumb.png.4710ac45767207b0f5543b4493b695ff.png

I don't know if this was helpful.

This was super helpful, thank you so much! 

Was this email sent before or after the email about our SGS login info? 

Edited by Mel _01

Woke up this morning, still no email, still no ACORN invite, SGS still under review.

I called Angela at the Faculty of Social Work and she said that offers will be made by the end of this week and are being "slowly worked through," and we will get emails linking to SGS with the decision and the letter will be attached. We don't have to wait for physical mail.

So I guess this means the decisions didn't all come out at once and we are likely to see more SGS updates today?

Edited by rb0723

7 minutes ago, rb0723 said:

Woke up this morning, still no email, still no ACORN invite, SGS still under review.

I called Angela at the Faculty of Social Work and she said that offers will be made by the end of this week and are being "slowly worked through," and we will get emails linking to SGS with the decision and the letter will be attached. We don't have to wait for physical mail.

So I guess this means the decisions didn't all come out at once and we are likely to see more SGS updates today?

thank you so much for this! good luck to everybody still waiting.

34 minutes ago, rb0723 said:

thank you for the leg work :) although I do think that those who got "invited" would have showed up on ACORN already yesterday 

Edited by moonsun.jang

51 minutes ago, rb0723 said:

Thank you!!! Hope so :)

Hi all :)

Usually just lurking on this forum! It would appear that the admission documents will be uploaded on the SGS portal. I was accepted this morning if anyone in the incoming class would like to get in touch! Good luck to everyone, and just a friendly reminder to practice self-care! 

1 minute ago, katie94 said:

Usually just lurking on this forum! It would appear that the admission documents will be uploaded on the SGS portal. I was accepted this morning if anyone in the incoming class would like to get in touch! Good luck to everyone, and just a friendly reminder to practice self-care! 

So your letter of acceptance was uploaded to SGS for you this morning? What time did you get the email telling you that?

1 minute ago, katie94 said:

Congratulations!! Would you mind taking a screenshot or just letting us know where the admission documents can be specifically found on SGS? Thank you!

5 minutes ago, katie94 said:

Congratulations!!! Has your acorn status changed to ‘invited?’