Canada MSW 2019

mriley26

1 minute ago, Klara_kay said:

Email that linked to my SGS, same as last year. Expected the mailed letter stating the same thing in the next few days 

Wait, so it’s an email sent to your email address that links to SGS? Has your SGS changed to decision made yet?

20 minutes ago, Klara_kay said:

EXACT same boat...!!!! Really don’t want to be waitlisted again that was so terrible not knowing for sure until basically september :(!

If that’s the case I’m dreading it.. I feel like I really improved my app since last year too so I’ll be super discouraged if I don’t get in. I’m sure you’re experiencing similar feelings let’s remain hopeful and send those positive vibes out there!

9 minutes ago, rb0723 said:

Wait, so it’s an email sent to your email address that links to SGS? Has your SGS changed to decision made yet?

Yes it has changed to decision made and there’s a document attached to that (this is within SGS) with that letter another person screenshot

1 minute ago, xtrahotlatte said:

Just got waitlisted at UofT as well for the 2 year program. Does anyone have an idea of how the waitlist works/the chances of you getting into the program?

Did you get an email directing you to SGS? If you did - what time was the timestamp on it?

22 minutes ago, Klara_kay said:

Yes it has changed to decision made and there’s a document attached to that (this is within SGS) with that letter another person screenshot

I wonder what it means if you didn't get invited, a waitlist email or a decision made status... I'm beginning to think I got rejected :(

Just now, Giantoreo said:

I wonder what it means if you didn't get invited, a waitlist email or a decision made status... I'm beginning to think I got rejected :(

I'm in the same boat, nothing has changed, no emails, and no status update...

2 minutes ago, Dal2UofT said:

I'm in the same boat, nothing has changed, no emails, and no status update...

1 minute ago, rb0723 said:

Same! But does U of T typically send out a lot of rejections? I thought their wait list was pretty long.

Hoping for the best for all of three of us and others in the same boat as us! 

Edited by Giantoreo

43 minutes ago, rb0723 said:

For those of you who have been accepted to U of T, has SGS changed to decision made yet?

No, mine still says Under Review. How about you?

Edited by MDS96

1 minute ago, MDS96 said:

No, mine still says Under Review. How about you? 

Mine says under review, but no “invited” on ACORN - not sure if that means I got rejected or if it’s because I’m a current U of T student, so ACORN just shows the fall/winter semester for me, an invitation to the summer session of undergrad, and nothing else.