Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

School: Fordham University

Program: Clinical Psychology PhD

Type of Invite: Mass email from Director of Clinical Training for in person interview.

Interview Date(s): Either Jan 25th or Feb 1st.

POI: PM me.

To say I'm in shock is an understatement. Wow. Since I already have an interview on one of those dates, and a non-refundable plane ticket on another, I'm going to have to do some rearranging.... but so incredibly excited!!! :D 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, IndyRoo said:

Has anyone heard from Yale?

Also wondering about this. It looks like their interview is January 28th and I had read somewhere else that you will be notified by mid-January. I feel like that’s a quick turnaround time though!

On 1/12/2019 at 5:28 PM, scapply said:

Hey, I have an interview with Widener for their PsyD program this upcoming Wednesday, 1/16. They emailed on 12/20 with an invite. Haven't heard from Xavier yet or know anyone else who has.

Do you think widener invites people in waves?

1 hour ago, El_Gaucho said:

How about Catholic? Anybody heard from them? Thought they would have posted by now...

This is from their website:

“We hope to contact applicants with invitations to interview by January 18.”

haven’t seen anyone post anything yet. Most everything in DC was shut down today bc of the snowstorm... a lot of delays and closures tomorrow- so unsure if it’s going to slow stuff down more 

Edited by FreudEgg