Canada MSW 2020

rolearly34

1 hour ago, SCCPHopeful said:

Update for applications to U of T's 2-year MSW program....hopefully we hear sooner!!

1439743548_ScreenShot2020-02-28at11_58_11AM.png.1c89bcfe5b0469b03fc76b477b5f8b2a.png

Wow that's so long from now! Especially when I have 21 days to give a response to Carleton :/

3 hours ago, SCCPHopeful said:

Update for applications to U of T's 2-year MSW program....hopefully we hear sooner!!

1439743548_ScreenShot2020-02-28at11_58_11AM.png.1c89bcfe5b0469b03fc76b477b5f8b2a.png

oof. Last year I learned I and others on this forum got our decisions for U of T's 2-year program around March 25. Did they say "by mid-April" last year too, just to manage our expectations? Which would mean hopefully that they let us know before then?

Just now, mswsteph said:

oof. Last year I learned I and others on this forum got our decisions for U of T's 2-year program around March 25. Did they say "by mid-April" last year too, just to manage our expectations? Which would mean hopefully that they let us know before then?

Last year advanced standing students heard around February 22nd. This year it’s not til end of next week. Seems like they may be running a bit behind this year. 

3 hours ago, jberma01 said:

Anyone else anxiously waiting to hear back from Western?? 2 years ago admissions sent out results starting on Feb 27th and last year it was the first week of March for both advanced standing and non-BSW!!!

Waiting impatiently... Good luck!!

11 hours ago, SquigglesSquiggles said:

I haven't heard back either! 

I should add that I have a very short window to confirm and if I don’t then my spot will be offered to someone else. I’m sure my offers are forth coming, check your Quest!

19 hours ago, jberma01 said:

Anyone else anxiously waiting to hear back from Western?? 2 years ago admissions sent out results starting on Feb 27th and last year it was the first week of March for both advanced standing and non-BSW!!!

Also impatiently waiting on western. their website says early march ?

On 2/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, jberma01 said:

First round of acceptances will probably be this week! I know someone who was wait listed at King's, which they found out about in May, then didn't get off the waitlist until 10 days before the first day of classes!

On 2/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Ihatethissomuch said:

Last year advanced standing students heard around February 22nd. This year it’s not til end of next week. Seems like they may be running a bit behind this year. 

Thanks for the additional intel!

On 2/29/2020 at 9:21 AM, DalGrad said:

I should add that I have a very short window to confirm and if I don’t then my spot will be offered to someone else. I’m sure my offers are forth coming, check your Quest!

Do you mean  for renison? Can I ask how long they give?

Edited by Vivi2020

On 2/27/2020 at 6:54 AM, 2020MSW2020 said:

Congratulation to you!!!!?

May i ask anyone got accepted to McMaster MSW  ?

Hey! I was accepted to the Critical Analysis MSW @ McMaster via phone call. I think it was on jan 30/Jan 31st!