Columbia SIPA MPA 2020

shrishti

Just now, chande_ said:

i'm in too! do you guys think that no mention of funding means we didn't receive any funding? ?

A previous poster said early admits didn't receive funding decisions at that time. My guess is we received the same letter and then a new letter will be sent to everyone about financial aid later.

Just now, LazarusRises said:

I doubt it. The fact that nobody's so far has indicates that funding will be communicated separately. (At least I hope so!)

Just now, thediesel said:

A previous poster said early admits didn't receive funding decisions at that time. My guess is we received the same letter and then a new letter will be sent to everyone about financial aid later.

Thanks for the responses, i hope you both are right! Also CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who gets an acceptance today!

Just now, LazarusRises said:

I doubt it. The fact that nobody's so far has indicates that funding will be communicated separately. (At least I hope so!)

I applied regular decision. Got my offer (30k / year) with the admissions letter just now. Sorry if that is bad news guys, they did mention assistantship options however. Keep your heads up.

16 minutes ago, KyleR said:

I applied regular decision. Got my offer (30k / year) with the admissions letter just now. Sorry if that is bad news guys, they did mention assistantship options however. Keep your heads up.

You applied before the financial aid deadline, right? 

Just now, ehallwyo said:

I'm in! No mention of funding other than the sentence, "In a few weeks you will receive specific information on the cost of attendance and possible sources of aid." Did everyone's say this?

Lol my early notification letter said that. Still haven't gotten anything. 

2 minutes ago, ehallwyo said:

I'm in! No mention of funding other than the sentence, "In a few weeks you will receive specific information on the cost of attendance and possible sources of aid." Did everyone's say this?

Yes, same here!

2 minutes ago, keurimja said:

I was accepted back in December but just got an update to my portal to notify me that I got a $60,000 fellowship package ($30,000 per year). I suspect updates for others will be delivered soon as well!

Congrats on that amazing fellowship!! Already decided which program you will be attending? 

1 hour ago, Yass said:

Congrats on that amazing fellowship!! Already decided which program you will be attending? 

Thank you for the kind words! I will wait until HKS decisions are released (hopefully by next week) to make my final determination.

Congratulations on Johns Hopkins by the way!

Edited by keurimja