SSHRC Doctoral 2020-2021

farhsa8

14 minutes ago, GradSkewlHopeful said:

Thank you! I'm speechless! It was the SSHRC Doctoral fellowship, I can't hold the CGS because I'm abroad 

Congratulations. That is a fabulous score. What committee?

1 minute ago, withfaith said:

Does anyone know if we ever hear about what the minimum score was for acceptance/wait list for our committees?

Well after the fact, statistics are posted. 

Hi everyone, 

Sorry for the silly question. But I just got the extarnet email and a link to extranet. But it doesn't give me instructions on how to register. How am I supposed to login? 

I tried my SSHRC credentials and it says incorrect. 

Can anyone help me out? 

1 minute ago, gradlifeee said:

Hi everyone, 

Sorry for the silly question. But I just got the extarnet email and a link to extranet. But it doesn't give me instructions on how to register. How am I supposed to login? 

I tried my SSHRC credentials and it says incorrect. 

Can anyone help me out? 

The email should include a link to change your password. Then you use your email address and new password to login as "external user". 

I received my results tonight: accepted in Committee 2 (philosophy/religious studies) with a 15.23. I'm an external applicant at a UK school. 

I'm sorry to hear about those who have a higher score than me and didn't get anything, though. I suppose it really does depend on how many awards are given in each committee group?