SSHRC Doctoral 2020-2021

farhsa8

4 minutes ago, Kikiriki said:

ALERT ALERT MY PARTNER JUST GOT HIS REJECTION 7 MINUTES AGO. awaiting my email! 

From SSHRC? How??! Extranet logins haven't even been sent out. Did you partner apply for NSERC?

6 minutes ago, VentralStream said:

I got results for sshrc. Rejected. This process makes no sense whatsoever. Two years ago I was wailisted with a 12....This year I got rejected with score of 14.3!!! 

Ugh, I'm so sorry. That's disappointing but hey that's a really high score so it sounds like you must have a strong application. It is incredibly frustrating that it seems like a total crapshoot, though.

Do you mind sharing which committee you were in? Also, did you already have extranet access or did they send it to you today so  you could login for your results?

1 minute ago, seeveeargh said:

Ugh, I'm so sorry. That's disappointing but hey that's a really high score so it sounds like you must have a strong application. It is incredibly frustrating that it seems like a total crapshoot, though.

Do you mind sharing which committee you were in? Also, did you already have extranet access or did they send it to you today so  you could login for your results?

Thanks. I got the extranet login 30 mins ago and it says the results were posted on there 6 days ago.

4 minutes ago, GradSkewlHopeful said:

Accepted with a score of 17.37 :) Does anyone know where to go for the quickest / easiest information re: next steps and banking??? Hopeful for you all to hear soon as well!

Wow, congratulations!!! Was it the CGS or the fellowship? Seems like a high score so I hope you got the big SSHRC!

22 minutes ago, VentralStream said:

I got results for sshrc. Rejected. This process makes no sense whatsoever. Two years ago I was wailisted with a 12....This year I got rejected with score of 14.3!!! 

I'm really sorry for this disappointment. That's a very high score. Last year, some committees awarded students with scores in the 11s...