Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

I'll claim another Vandy acceptance. I guess this goes against my earlier quote from my interview that decisions would be released in late February, and confirms the unpredictability of the timing of this process.

A single propeller airplane with a banner behind it?

Only if Shia LeBeouf was DGS

Congrats on Vandy and ND.  Looks like Georgetown is calling in acceptances.  I like that method, because I can't constantly refresh my phone (not that I applied there)...

By the way IRTheoryNerd, I am also interested in IR Theory( structural realist mostly).. ;)

Theorists in the house. ;)

I am a critical constructivist of the Nick Onuf and Ludwig Wittgenstein variety. I'm curious what, as a structural realist, you think of Patrick Thaddeus Jackson's categorization of Waltz as an Analyticist (in "Conduct of Inquiry in IR"). :P

*Waves*

Good luck to the theorists :) (and everyone else of course.) Just popping in to wish you all good luck, my plans to apply were sadly derailed by my finances.. but next year!

Are there rumours that Katzenstein might retire? I guess he's earned it, but then again some academics like to keep on going.. 

Edited by RLemkin

*Waves*

Good luck to the theorists :) (and everyone else of course.) Just popping in to wish you all good luck, my plans to apply were sadly derailed by my finances.. but next year!

Are there rumours that Katzenstein might retire? I guess he's earned it, but then again some academics like to keep on going..

Nah, no rumors. Just personal thoughts.