2 hours ago, imunster said:

Has anyone who got accepted to UW know when funding offers or information will be sent out? Or if anyone has received anything yet?

I emailed them the day after decisions were sent out to ask about funding. They're waiting for the final word about the budget. so they haven't distributed anything yet. She said she should have the final word by Wednesday, but I'm not sure how much longer it will take afterward for them to distribute the scholarships and notify us. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, pbandj said:

I emailed them the day after decisions were sent out to ask about funding. They're waiting for the final word about the budget. so they haven't distributed anything yet. She said she should have the final word by Wednesday, but I'm not sure how much longer it will take afterward for them to distribute the scholarships and notify us. Hope this helps!

It does immensely, THANK YOU! Also congrats to you for getting into the CoreSLP program WOOHOO!

Edited by imunster

47 minutes ago, imunster said:

It does immensely, THANK YOU! Also congrats to you for getting into the CoreSLP program WOOHOO!

Thank you so much! And congrats to you for getting into the MedSLP program!!! Fingers crossed for both of us for funding :D

On March 4, 2017 at 2:24 AM, SRod2015 said:

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted or even wait listed to a school (at least you have that!)

I applied to 20 schools and have been rejected from 8 so far.

This whole application process really takes a told on ones emotions but I am trying to stay positive

Don't get too discouraged!! There is still time. My fingers are crossed for you :)

49 minutes ago, speechie2b said:

Has anyone heard from Ball State, Idaho State University, or WSU?

ISU sent an email saying they are aiming to get the first wave of acceptances sent out by/around the beginning of April.  WSU has started interviews (I didn't get one, :() and said that we'd know by the end of March.  (I think not getting an interview is a pretty good indicator of where I stand with them, hah!).  Best of luck to you!!  I have no clue with Ball State... I didn't apply there!  Hope this helps a bit.

Which ISU campus/distance did you apply to?

6 minutes ago, SLPsingballs said:

ISU sent an email saying they are aiming to get the first wave of acceptances sent out by/around the beginning of April.  WSU has started interviews (I didn't get one, :() and said that we'd know by the end of March.  (I think not getting an interview is a pretty good indicator of where I stand with them, hah!).  Best of luck to you!!  I have no clue with Ball State... I didn't apply there!  Hope this helps a bit.

Which ISU campus/distance did you apply to?

ISU- Pocatello.. what a long process they have us trailing down :unsure:

1 minute ago, plume said:

YAYYYYY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! This was such a reach school for me! So much weight off my shoulders! 

6 minutes ago, Elska said:

Thank you!!! This was such a reach school for me! So much weight off my shoulders! 

What a great program for your first acceptance!!!! The feeling is completely amazing and such a relief!

7 minutes ago, plume said:

What a great program for your first acceptance!!!! The feeling is completely amazing and such a relief!

I agree! I hope you hear good news too!

23 minutes ago, kayyyyy_ said:

I was just accepted to St. Ambrose! YAY such a relief knowing I'll be going to grad school in the fall! 

CONGRATULATIONS!! I agree- that first acceptance is such a relief! 

30 minutes ago, jmk said:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I agree- that first acceptance is such a relief! 

Seriously all you need is one acceptance! I'm just glad it was from my top choice. :)

On 3/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, Elska said:

FIRST ACCEPTANCE!!! I JUST GOT THE EMAIL FROM CU BOULDER!

Anyone get their notifications for masters in linguistics from cu boulder? Anxiously waiting. 

42 minutes ago, LinguaLuvvie said:

Anyone get their notifications for masters in linguistics from cu boulder? Anxiously waiting. 

I don't think anyone here will know since this is the Speech-Language Pathology forum, but I know a friend of mine applied to Boulder for her Au.D. (Audiology) and got waitlisted the same day I got accepted. 

1 minute ago, minti13 said:

Got my first acceptance this afternoon from Texas A & M Kingsville!!! So excited!

Congrats! Getting that first one is the best feeling ever!