Heard back from two more schools in the last 24 hours! SOO SO excited! Wish I knew at least something about funding though, but they say it'll come in the mail for all three programs. They really aren't going to give us much time to decide, are they? Wishing everyone merry acceptances!

Has anyone heard from Elmhurst College? I saw a couple people said they were accepted on the grade cafe survey page but I just called and they said they haven't sent out any acceptance letters yet. Just wondering if I saw the wrong school or if they applied to a different program? Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have been accepted! 

3 hours ago, julianorts said:

Heard back from two more schools in the last 24 hours! SOO SO excited! Wish I knew at least something about funding though, but they say it'll come in the mail for all three programs. They really aren't going to give us much time to decide, are they? Wishing everyone merry acceptances!

Congrats!! How did you hear from U of A?

3 hours ago, mjm5k7 said:

Has anyone heard from Elmhurst College? I saw a couple people said they were accepted on the grade cafe survey page but I just called and they said they haven't sent out any acceptance letters yet. Just wondering if I saw the wrong school or if they applied to a different program? Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have been accepted! 

I received an email yesterday with my acceptance. Maybe they are sending them out in waves?

21 hours ago, SLP2B21 said:

I received an email yesterday with my acceptance. Maybe they are sending them out in waves?

I called Elmhurst and they emailed back that admissions decisions would be complete by Mid-March.  It sounds to me like they are sending out decisions in waves. Now, I can stop checking my email because it could be anytime in the next few weeks!  Good Luck to everyone!

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted or even wait listed to a school (at least you have that!)

I applied to 20 schools and have been rejected from 8 so far.

This whole application process really takes a told on ones emotions but I am trying to stay positive

7 hours ago, SRod2015 said:

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted or even wait listed to a school (at least you have that!)

I applied to 20 schools and have been rejected from 8 so far.

This whole application process really takes a told on ones emotions but I am trying to stay positive

It really, really does. You still have more schools to hear from than I (and probably most of us) have total applications out, so try to stay as positive as you can. My friend who is in SLP school now always told me I just needed ONE acceptance. ONE. And you've got a lot of applications still out. Good luck, and keep us updated! 

55 minutes ago, plume said:

It really, really does. You still have more schools to hear from than I (and probably most of us) have total applications out, so try to stay as positive as you can. My friend who is in SLP school now always told me I just needed ONE acceptance. ONE. And you've got a lot of applications still out. Good luck, and keep us updated! 

Thank your kind support. Reading your response lifted my spirits. ☺

Edited by SRod2015
I will keep everyone posted

31 minutes ago, K8eCastle said:

I got accepted to the University of Central Oklahoma today! This is where I'm doing my undergrad so I was really afraid of getting rejected lol. I'm still in shock!

Congratulations! Good to know I need to obsessively check my email on weekends, too :P 

10 minutes ago, plume said:

Congratulations! Good to know I need to obsessively check my email on weekends, too :P 

Thanks! I got a letter in the mail so that's why I found out today and not on a weekday (but I still obsessively check my email haha)

@plume @K8eCastle lol glad I'm not the only one constantly checking my email. It's funny - my Gmail is even connected to my phone and notifies me when I get a new email, yet I still almost every hour check it just in case. 

1 hour ago, Callen said:

@plume @K8eCastle lol glad I'm not the only one constantly checking my email. It's funny - my Gmail is even connected to my phone and notifies me when I get a new email, yet I still almost every hour check it just in case. 

Same!! I'm just so afraid that I will miss something! 

Just got an e-mail (and then phone call) from MGH to let me know I'm accepted!!!!  I asked about funding and they said all scholarships were already distributed but that if extra funds become available we'll be notified before the 4/16 deadline.  Unless this is the only school I get accepted to I probably won't attend due to the high sticker price BUT I'm so happy to finally hear back from somewhere!!! (this it the first school I've heard back from!)  Good luck everyone :-D

1 hour ago, Abby Marie said:

Got accepted to both Saint Ambrose University and the University of Nebraska Lincoln! I hope to hear back from more programs this week. The waiting game sucks.

Congrats! When did you interview with St. Ambrose?