32 minutes ago, danielleewart said:

@jmk I also got accepted to NAU yesterday!

I also got an email from Boston University offering me an interview. Hopefully they don't think less of the skype interviews, cause thats probably what I will have to do since I live on the west coast.

18 hours ago, jmk said:

I got my first acceptance! Northern Arizona University! This was so unexpected! 

did you guys apply to summers only or full time? I am anxiously awaiting to hear! this is early!! congrats to both of you

I applied to full-time! I was very surprised to hear back so early on. I had my CSDCAS applications completed before Christmas though, so maybe that's why I was notified early? Not sure though.

Don't be too anxious! I'm sure they'll let you know very soon :)

14 minutes ago, danielleewart said:

I applied to full-time! I was very surprised to hear back so early on. I had my CSDCAS applications completed before Christmas though, so maybe that's why I was notified early? Not sure though.

Don't be too anxious! I'm sure they'll let you know very soon :)

You're too sweet. They must be doing it in waves. I think I submitted around the same time but for summer's only track :] fingers and toes crossed! seriously, congrats!!!

On 1/26/2017 at 3:06 PM, babykoala said:

Congratulations on finishing up your applications! Now to play the dreadful waiting game...

As a side note, I didn't realize Bridgewater State offered an MS (only the BS is mentioned on EdFind). Do you happen to know if it's a new program?

Yes this will be there first year with a graduate program!

On December 2, 2016 at 2:57 PM, aislinncw said:

Hey everyone! I'm applying for the fall 2017 cycle as well; sorry if any of these schools have been addressed but has anyone applied to Eastern Washington University, Armstrong State University, Northern Arizona University, and/or Ithaca College?

I applied to Armstrong State University!

21 hours ago, kayyyyy_ said:

You're too sweet. They must be doing it in waves. I think I submitted around the same time but for summer's only track :] fingers and toes crossed! seriously, congrats!!!

I applied to NAU (summer's only). I check my email everyday...I'm going crazy waiting!!! 

Hello! Just wondering if anyone who applied to Rush University has heard anything about filling out a supplemental application? I haven't- I was just wondering if anyone has yet since I think they said if we got asked to fill one out it would happen at the beginning-middle of Feb?

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, julianorts said:

Does anyone know of a list of schools that do interviews? As far as I know Emerson is the only school I applied to that interviews, but no one else even mentions it on their website.

Sorry, I don't, but I do know that CU, NM State, and U of AZ don't. I also read on one school's website that I am applying to that they will sometimes interview in special cases, but applicants are usually admitted based off of their paper application.

On 1/26/2017 at 3:06 PM, babykoala said:

Congratulations on finishing up your applications! Now to play the dreadful waiting game...

As a side note, I didn't realize Bridgewater State offered an MS (only the BS is mentioned on EdFind). Do you happen to know if it's a new program?

Hi! Bridgewater's program is brand new. 2017 will be their first cohort. If you did not major in comm disorders as an undergrad, you may want to check out their website for the required prereqs. They require many more than most programs. 

On 2/5/2017 at 2:30 PM, slpstudent13 said:

Hello! Just wondering if anyone who applied to Rush University has heard anything about filling out a supplemental application? I haven't- I was just wondering if anyone has yet since I think they said if we got asked to fill one out it would happen at the beginning-middle of Feb?

Thanks!

^ Just saw this. But I received the supplemental app today. Is this indicative of anything?

On February 6, 2017 at 10:45 AM, SLP0008 said:

Does anyone know any info about Georgia State? I know there is an interview March 3rd, but I don't know around when we will find out if we got the interview, or a lot about the program. Any info is appreciated! 

Hey, I'm in the grad program at Georgia State now! They haven't sent out the interview list yet, but they should be emailing it soon

I got an interview at Emerson!!!! GAH so excited to even be considered! Anyone else doing a skype interview? I go to school in Ohio and can't afford to buy a flight to Boston this close to the date.

22 hours ago, nelutz said:

Hey, I'm in the grad program at Georgia State now! They haven't sent out the interview list yet, but they should be emailing it soon

thank you!!! I am anxiously waiting. This is definitely my top choice! 

Hi everyone,

This is my 2nd time applying. Last year I applied to 8 schools. Waitlisted and rejected. This time only applied to 3 (Eastern New Mexico, West Texas A&M and New Mexico State). Anyone else apply to these?

I just got notified for to interview for West Texas! Excited and SUPER nervous. Tips?

1 hour ago, tvl said:

Hi everyone,

This is my 2nd time applying. Last year I applied to 8 schools. Waitlisted and rejected. This time only applied to 3 (Eastern New Mexico, West Texas A&M and New Mexico State). Anyone else apply to these?

I just got notified for to interview for West Texas! Excited and SUPER nervous. Tips?

I applied to West Texas A&M and New Mexico State as well. I received a phone call this morning from the department of West Texas A&M and have a web interview on the 2/23. I'm very nervous too! I hope we do great!