Fall 2017 CANADIAN clinical psychology

BeezKnees

On 2/8/2017 at 0:49 PM, TinaPsyc said:

i also emailed someone about this and i got this back "We have shortlisted several applicants for interviews which are taking place this week. From there offers of admission will be made. All applications remain open until all of our admission spots are filled. All applicants will be notified by April 15 at the latest whether their applications has been accepted or declined"

sorry what program is this for? 

37 minutes ago, Psych.kitty said:

Says my ottawa application status is posted but I do not see how to determine the result.

I got an email yesterday saying that my application file was updated. It just had changed from "received" (or whatever exact wording they used) to "under review in department." Is that what you're referring to?

3 minutes ago, Noctiv said:

I got an email yesterday saying that my application file was updated. It just had changed from "received" (or whatever exact wording they used) to "under review in department." Is that what you're referring to?

oh wow so they are really behind on applications. 

10 minutes ago, Jungandrestless said:

Yeah, I was surprised. I thought they were under review like a month ago! Perhaps it was caused by all the technical issues with their new system and confirming receipt of all the documents.

1 hour ago, Jungandrestless said:

My OttawaU application has been under evaluation for a while now, but yes I think the new system made them very behind on applications. I think they are aiming for contacting for interviews in the next two weeks.

Interviews for University of Manitoba going out. It seems to strictly be an interview for clinical abilities in order to supplement the rest of the application - it's with the Psychological Services Centre.