Fall 2017 CANADIAN clinical psychology

BeezKnees

25 minutes ago, cosimaniehaus said:

Has anyone heard back from Windsor clinical child track after their interview? 

I have not heard back, but my POI said mid February like 15-17ish

8 minutes ago, cosimaniehaus said:

Thanks! That's a long wait :(

Yeah it is! But apparently there are a lot of committees to go through. Although someone on here said they already got accepted. Although I believe it was for adult clinical 

2 hours ago, Jungandrestless said:

:( hopefully there will be a second.. 

However, congratulations on your offer at Windsor! :) 

Dalhousie made its first round offers already - I would check in closer to April 15th after all first round offers have accepted or declined. It was a realllly competitive year at Dal so take solace in that! 

35 minutes ago, The Waiting Game said:

I saw on the results page that someone heard back and was rejected from UNB. Sorry to the person who posted that! Did anyone else hear back and if so, how?

I'd like to know this as well, if you're willing to share! 

59 minutes ago, HPPHD said:

Dalhousie made its first round offers already - I would check in closer to April 15th after all first round offers have accepted or declined. It was a realllly competitive year at Dal so take solace in that! 

Thanks for the info! 

37 minutes ago, The Waiting Game said:

I saw on the results page that someone heard back and was rejected from UNB. Sorry to the person who posted that! Did anyone else hear back and if so, how?

That is very unfortunate! I am still waiting to hear back after my interview. 

9 hours ago, Piagets#1Fan said:

I'm waiting for updates re: the Clinical PhD program as well...My status online still says "In Review" <_< 

I've just emailed them,they told me " we are in the process of making offers to students. This process will likely take all of february to mid march. If you have not heard from us by mid march, it is unlikely that you will be contacted for an interview."

6 hours ago, Jungandrestless said:

:( hopefully there will be a second.. 

However, congratulations on your offer at Windsor! :) 

Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, cosimaniehaus said:

Thanks! That's a long wait :(

Yes my offer is for the adult track, the child must be happening a bit later, seen how the interviews for that track were set later as well I believe

Edited by Neposydko

7 hours ago, Deli said:

I've just emailed them,they told me " we are in the process of making offers to students. This process will likely take all of february to mid march. If you have not heard from us by mid march, it is unlikely that you will be contacted for an interview."

Thanks for the info! Mid-march, ?So long to wait

9 hours ago, Deli said:

What?!? All of February to mid-March? That's so long! I wonder how the admissions process works, then...Because I know for Counselling at McGill it's a committee that gets together and makes the decisions before sending out offers. Is it like, prof by prof I wonder? Thanks for the info anyway...Good luck!

1 hour ago, Gossamer said:

Has anyone heard from York adult clinical? It still says no decision yet

I have not heard anything. It just says no decision, but I know some people where given interview invites. 

1 hour ago, Piagets#1Fan said:

What?!? All of February to mid-March? That's so long! I wonder how the admissions process works, then...Because I know for Counselling at McGill it's a committee that gets together and makes the decisions before sending out offers. Is it like, prof by prof I wonder? Thanks for the info anyway...Good luck!

3 hours ago, PhDPLZ said:

Thanks for the info! Mid-march, ?So long to wait

Yeah so long to wait :( I hope all of us the best!stay strong ????

37 minutes ago, Psych.kitty said:

Has anybody heard from UBC? Also, had an interview with Windsor for adult clinical but haven't heard back.. 

Have not heard anything from UBC.