Genetic Counseling Fall 2018 Applicants

GeneDawg

7 hours ago, S-M-GC2018 said:

Does anyone know if Sarah Lawrence is still sending out interview invites? I know they were doing it in waves, but the first wave went out a while ago I feel like. Any update would be appreciated :)

Someone on the discord channel mentioned that they contacted SLC and that the final wave would be sent out the week of March 26th. The suspense!...

9 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Got a phone call from Baypath yesterday. Skype interview!

Congrats! Has anyone else heard anything from Baypath? Besides that they're on probation... lol

Edited by jpmcm0

Hey guys!

I wanted to let you know that NW is sending out emails for those waitlisted for interviews. According to the email, all of the interview slots have been filled and they will take place from March 28th- April 11. Hope this helps for anyone waiting! 

1 hour ago, bryvy said:

Hey guys!

I wanted to let you know that NW is sending out emails for those waitlisted for interviews. According to the email, all of the interview slots have been filled and they will take place from March 28th- April 11. Hope this helps for anyone waiting! 

I got one too. What I’m wondering is if they sent the waitlist emails to everyone or actually the small number of people who are on the waitlist. Last year, I received the same email and I noticed many people, possibly everyone who applied, receiving waitlist emails from them. 

1 hour ago, LalaG said:

Hey guys, anyone here applied to the dual MS/MPH program at Pitt and heard anything back yet? Thanks!

Based on previous posts, at least two people who applied to the dual degree program heard back!

edit: from the GC program

Edited by sunT

44 minutes ago, Lauz14 said:

Has anyone heard from Toronto or McGill yet? Last year I think they started calling people on the 17th, so I'm getting a little (very) anxious

McGill seems to always get back to people at the very end of February (as in February 28th).  Toronto has already sent out interview invites, but hasn't sent out rejections yet.

8 hours ago, ATG-GC said:

Well, they must like their caffeine over at Hopkins because I just got an interview at 11:15 EST.

Wow congrats!! Did they give you a date or ask you to rank? I'm wondering if this will be my first rejection lol

Edited by hfj23