2017-2018 Application Cycle

IR44

41 minutes ago, Dreamer109 said:

Is anyone else in my boat going into March and still have half of their list unanswered? I'm just getting the feeling that the clock is winding down, everyone seems complete for better or worse. Yet, I'm only half way through acceptances and rejections.

I'm still waiting on a pretty significant amount, though with 3 of the schools people have posted results and I haven't heard anything either way. 

41 minutes ago, Hamb said:

I'm still waiting on a pretty significant amount, though with 3 of the schools people have posted results and I haven't heard anything either way. 

Out of the five remaining for me, I have only heard definite answers handed out for one of them. One is handing out interviews. im just hoping to have it finished in two weeks.

7 hours ago, Dreamer109 said:

Is anyone else in my boat going into March and still have half of their list unanswered? I'm just getting the feeling that the clock is winding down, everyone seems complete for better or worse. Yet, I'm only half way through acceptances and rejections.

0a/0w/1r/7p so you are not alone 

Edited by CPRel

Not a peep for 4 out of 7 for me. One place sent me an informal note to say they were still working on finalizing their admissions and would be done soon (...two weeks ago) and a few rejections have trickled out on the results page for another (but no admissions), and its total silence elsewhere. And it's MARCH.

Just got my rejection from Harvard. Stings, but less so knowing that I have 3 great offers to choose from. Weirdly enough I still haven't heard from Michigan - that's the only school I'm still waiting to hear back from. 3a / 3r / 1p.

5 minutes ago, Dirichlet said:

Just got my rejection from Harvard. Stings, but less so knowing that I have 3 great offers to choose from. Weirdly enough I still haven't heard from Michigan - that's the only school I'm still waiting to hear back from. 3a / 3r / 1p.

I would check your portal.  Decisions came out mid-February

14 minutes ago, PSapplicant said:

Claiming a LSE MRes/PhD acceptance (Comparative - email from the Graduate Admissions Office). No words on funding except that I am now eligible to apply for LSE graduate packages. 

Congrats! Did your application site (LSE For You) show that you've been admitted? And did you just receive the email?