46 minutes ago, ceterisparibus9 said:

@pkv I am curious about your specialty or focus? I applied to most of the same programs (Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown), but have zero notification of admit/reject/WL. 

Social and behavioral sciences to most and Epi at NYU and Berkeley.

17 hours ago, pbcup said:

I am! I'm also interested in ID epi, has anyone else from ID epi heard back from UNC?

I'm interested in ID epi - I interviewed at UNC in early January and was accepted Feb 1st. I believe offers come out by professor as opposed to by track though

Edited by epi111

21 minutes ago, person122 said:

Just got the email that I've been waitlisted to Yale Social and Behavioral Sciences :(. Congrats to those who got in, I'm sure you are amazing and deserved it. Yale was my top choice so I'm disapointed. If you got in and can't go please let them know quick!

I'm waitlisted too! Didn't get an email - just checked the portal and it was there. Go check everyone!

Seems like a lot of decisions are going today.

Got rejected from Hopkins but got in to BU. I have 2 more schools that I'm waiting on. Really want to get in to Columbia but a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Good luck everyone and thanks to that kind soul that talked me off the ledge.

Rejected: Brown (BHSS), Hopkins (Pop Fam), UCLA (CHS)

Accepted: BU (Epi)

Pending: Columbia (SMS) and Brown (Epi)

7 minutes ago, 2018HopesDwindling said:

Got rejected from Hopkins but got in to BU. I have 2 more schools that I'm waiting on. Really want to get in to Columbia but a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Good luck everyone and thanks to that kind soul that talked me off the ledge.

Boston is fantastic! Congratulations!

Columbia has been awfully silent...

8 minutes ago, 2018HopesDwindling said:

Do you interview at BU? If so when. I interviewed them last week and can't wait to hear back!!

13 minutes ago, 2018HopesDwindling said:

Yes, I went to the Prospective Doctoral Students' Day last Friday. I hope you get your acceptance soon!

I'm rooting for you!

Cool! Last question-did they say you would hear by this time? They told us we wouldnt hear until March.

4 minutes ago, FrozenFreshMeat said:

I was told the same thing, but I guess they are sending out results today?

12 minutes ago, eek_ said:

Cool! Last question-did they say you would hear by this time? They told us we wouldnt hear until March.

Did you guys interview for epi or for another stream? We all received acceptances from BU epi, but Env and HSR may be sending decisions out later.