2019 Acceptances

33 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:

Just got a call from Dr. Sae Saue offering me admission to SMU :)

YES CONGRATS! I was hoping it was you when I saw it on the results page ?

1 minute ago, rr732 said:

YES CONGRATS! I was hoping it was you when I saw it on the results page ?

Awwww, thank you.

This board is so awesome and I have to thank each of you for making it that way.  Ya'll are life savers.

32 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:

PROJECT RUNWAY WAS A GOOD SIGN AFTER ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!

Seriously tho many congrats, you deserve this moment and you of all people deserve an acceptance. I'm so proud rn, you're gonna slay in SMU.

6 minutes ago, Ranmaag said:

PROJECT RUNWAY WAS A GOOD SIGN AFTER ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!

Seriously tho many congrats, you deserve this moment and you of all people deserve an acceptance. I'm so proud rn, you're gonna slay in SMU.

Omg you are making me tear up ? Thank you!

54 minutes ago, grandr said:

After thirteen rejections (and 2 more IR) I just got into the only master's program I applied for and I'm pretty happy about it, because it's a 9 mo. program on Irish writing, which is my focus! Trinity College Dublin, here I come??!

TCD is so amazing, congrats!!! God I would sell an organ to be in that school and in that city. I don’t know how much work I’d get done surrounded by that accent though ;)

I finally had the call with UCSC and am so happy to say I've been accepted!! 

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

Just now, Matthew3957 said:

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

YESSSS, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!  

Just now, Matthew3957 said:

Ran out of reactions but congrats!!!

I've heard only good things about UCSC, (also you can never go wrong with their mascot.)

5 minutes ago, Matthew3957 said:

@kendalldinniene and @Matthew3957 biggest congrats. i’m so happy for both of you!! well deserved. go celebrate!!

2 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

WOO!!! Massive congrats!

2 hours ago, grandr said:

After thirteen rejections (and 2 more IR) I just got into the only master's program I applied for and I'm pretty happy about it, because it's a 9 mo. program on Irish writing, which is my focus! Trinity College Dublin, here I come??!

In undergrad I was really into Beckett and really wanted to go to TCD, it’s an amazing program, congrats!

3 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

TCD is so amazing, congrats!!! God I would sell an organ to be in that school and in that city. I don’t know how much work I’d get done surrounded by that accent though ;)

Ha it definitely remains to be seen how successful I'll be in that regard...I think the pubs might get me, too!